4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Actually I'd like for the titles of NPCs to be editable so you can call them what you want.
So that's a yes. Another dead father and another stepmom and stepsister. Oh good. Does that story template come free with the screenwriting software or something? Why is that always the fucking default?

• Angry
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So far, I really like what this Tech Demo has to offer. It worked "out of the box" without any issues on my (not overclocked) i9 9900k with a 2080 Ti. There's a few smaller bugs, but they've been mentioned already (like the shower bug, the "no head shadow" if in first-person mode), but they don't bother me that much at this point.

But I've also got a few criticism if you don't mind:
  • I don't really like the "next room is dark until you enter it" mechanic. My (uneducated) guess would be that's for performance reasons, for the engine to not have to render far distance objects...?! Then what's the point of the "View Distance" settings, because to me it looks like it doesn't change anything? (And: are all the other houses meant to stay completely dark?)
  • An option to change keybindings would be great (and you've already mentioned that you might be adding that). I'm using a keyboard where "T" and "Y" are not next to each other, so using them to change tabs in Photo mode is... "meh".
  • Speaking of "Photo mode": after you've created your character, and started walking around, if you enter Photo mode and then try to leave it, my mouse cursor is gone, and I can't select "Yes" or "No" on the "Would you like to keep..." -- moving the mouse then just rotates my view. I have to hit "ESC" to open up the menu, and then I can click "Yes" or "No" while the menu is still open. (Using Photo mode during Character creation works fine though.)
  • Every 3D game where you can move around using WASD keys does need a "Jump" and a "Crouch" key as well. :ROFLMAO:
  • Some clothes have clipping issues (which is not uncommon), but I think there's some room for improvements. Disable combinations that do not work at all, and check your walking/running animations with combinations that should work (like "Office top" and "Office Skirt" for example).
  • For a Tech Demo, please let us re-enter the character creation mode again (without going back to the main menu and starting a new game) to check different settings & clothes.
  • It seems like "L" will completely undress the character -- is there a key to put the clothes back on? ;)

So, these are just my first thoughts! Nothing mind boggling, and nothing that really would be a "Nope, I'm outta here" issue, but I thought the earlier you know about those things the easier it would be to fix or add them (if you want to add them at all). Again, thank you for sharing your project, and I wish you good luck on your future updates. I will definitely follow you around and I'm happy to test out new versions as they come along!

Good job, cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: zz botom

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
This looks very promising! But I have one important question to ask before I play it: Will there be any hetero content? All I can assume from the previews so far are lesbian and girl-on-futa content.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This looks very promising! But I have one important question to ask before I play it: Will there be any hetero content? All I can assume from the previews so far are lesbian and girl-on-futa content.
I am hoping Hetro only... (but thats just me)

Reactions: DevSteve

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
A bit heavy on performance and size considering there's nothing to do. I'd recommend marking it as POC (proof of concept) rather than v0.1 since there is no actual content. Looks good though. Depending on where you're going with it it might turn out a pretty decent game. Good luck

IceCubeMan99

Jun 5, 2017
The tech demo looks great, it runs perfectly fine for me. This can be a great game, I just advise you to pace yourself so that you are able to make the game you envision.

One request: Reading glasses option for clothing.

Last edited:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I updated driver, installed UE Prerequired, still the same problem-DX12 not supported. 1050 Ti 4gb.
In the search box on the toolbar, type dxdiag. Then select the "Run dxdiag" command. In the DirectX Diagnostic tool, select the "System" tab, then check the DirectX version in the "System Information" section.

1050Ti - This video card supports Direct 12, Check the availability of the.direct 12 library and if it is missing, download it from the official website.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes