Unity Abandoned Against Fate [v0.2b] [Licky_Lick]

Licky_Lick

Jul 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the next update, it will be possible to reassign the buttons. I will try to rework the AI and the combat system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't say exactly about the recommended ones.
My system:
CPU i5-6500
GPU GTX 970
Memory 16 gb

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I think the dev is aiming for a 'Heroine Rescue Team' clone. So far it's not worth downloading it since there is no actual content. Also, so early in development with patreon only clothes??

Anubis148

Oct 20, 2020
I really enjoyed what the game is so far, it has a lot of potential in it, I loved the comedy aspect of the game and I cant wait for the future updates of this game, I mostly want a way to change the controls and maybe even a male or futa option to play as in the game and of course new enemies to fuc- fight, I obviously mean fight

slapper32

May 12, 2021
You can pretty easily get around the invisible walls. I didn't even notice that there was one behind the guy on the bridge. I also walked off the map next to a portal thing and landed in a dungeon.

Reactions: Licky_Lick

Licky_Lick

Jul 11, 2018
You can pretty easily get around the invisible walls. I didn't even notice that there was one behind the guy on the bridge. I also walked off the map next to a portal thing and landed in a dungeon.
There is another entrance to the dungeon. Complete the quest to kill the green orcs, go to the right of the bridge and a "beautiful" fairy will be waiting there.

TugaCel

Dec 15, 2017
No futanari content yet. In the future I can add.
Thanks, but take your time, in case you misunderstood me, in quote to Ugahitta, I meant if it was Yuri but without Futa.

I don't really care about it because honestly, there's WAY to many games out there with Yuri content that is just futa and barely or no non-futa content at all.

Licky_Lick

Jul 11, 2018
The game has been updated to 0.2b. It has been completely redone, but is currently in beta, so it may contain bugs. If you find a bug, describe it to me and the circumstances under which it happened.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I've seen the witch event and was doing the old man's quest but got stuck when trying to enter her house to complete the quest (cant click it) is this the end?

Game seems to be in very early stages but so far seems promising and the combat gameplay mechanics are nice.
Features like character dressup behind a paywall are a weird choice considering it could be a nice showcase for game features.

As a side note, having chaos as a water spirit was a fun easter egg.

Licky_Lick

Jul 11, 2018
I've seen the witch event and was doing the old man's quest but got stuck when trying to enter her house to complete the quest (cant click it) is this the end?

Game seems to be in very early stages but so far seems promising and the combat gameplay mechanics are nice.
Features like character dressup behind a paywall are a weird choice considering it could be a nice showcase for game features.

As a side note, having chaos as a water spirit was a fun easter egg.
Yes you are right. It is worth showing more features of the game, as I finish the update I will post the full free version.

bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
Licky_Lick

I can offer you some advice about stylized materials I did them in ue4 but they also apply to unity
Some examples

An overall shot and an old one

A foliage shader iv been working on to look as close to anime as possible

Showing grass shading variation(dynamic not a texture) and grass blade integration with the terrain mesh

And i can offer a trick to help trees look alot better with no extra cost
Its a trick to hid the bad x intersecting planes
Before -
After -
This trick is a simple bit of code in the material that takes 5 seconds and costs nothing