VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Age of Innocence [v2.0] [VN Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Vladislavius

It looks more like this is version 0.2 alpha build. Not enough content. And there is also no variability of choice. And the choice at the moment does not really affect anything. In 15-20 minutes, you can go through all possible options for the development of events
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Golomolo

Not a bad start though the graphics are kind of bland and looks bit too shiny. Also wish it had some kind of music and sound. Till now the gameplay is a bit predictable. Still, let's see how it progresses.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I almost hit it with 1 star, cause its a big nothing burrger right now.
    The game is about a girl who is surrounded by 8 sex obsseed male maniacs and 2 decent guys. Half of the guys are straight up rapists, or potential rapists. Reverse psychology doesn't do any favours to this game cause the guys are a bunch of rapists douchebags and its really hard to allow them to do anything. Of course when they rape you they bpass your biases, specially when the player has 0 agency and you are plot forced to go to a rape encounter.

Thats the stupidiest part cause the game offfers choices for important decisions, but not for that one, i guess its everyones fantasy being raped by some fat old dude....

Well, so far in V2 not even the positive choices (the ones where the MC agrees to let herself enjoy offer you anything. So far everything that happens is against her will, and the scenes are not even good, they are default animations, if you played other Hs games you have seen them already.
    The girl is more stupid than a bag of rocks and as i said she has 0 agency, no matter what she choses the outcome is pretty much the same always, so far choices are nothing more than unnecessary clics to be honest, cause nothing changes that much.

Well the game is short, if you pick the "refusing" options you will finish it in 5 minutes, and if you pick the agree options you will finish the game in 7 minutes.

I would call this 2.0 version more like 0.2 version, since I understand that "1" implies certain amount of completion. This looks like a demo to me.

With all being said it is not a bad game, is one of those easy and ridiculous games, but the thing is that is way to short and the version number and the size indicates otherwise.

I just checked the images and many renders are 2-3MB and others 300k in the same set. There are 700 images and some of them are part of animations, and many others are part of the story, and not necessarily lewd.

I played games with 1-2GB with insane amounts of content, this one is not one of those and you whould be playing those instead, while this one gets more updates and works on compressing things.