EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled design-High-Quality.jpg

Overview:
You will follow the adventure of Cassandra (possibility to change the first name). Not being able to go on vacation like every year because of her parents' financial problems she is sent to her uncle's house during the summer vacations, whom she hasn't seen since she was little.

During the two-month vacation, she will have to reconnect with her uncle, make new friends and adjust to the new city. She will be confronted with different situations, it's up to you to decide if she will resist the temptation or not.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-12
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: VN Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

chest (7).jpg day1 (270).png day1 (97).png day1 (239).png hand (3).jpg day1 (50).png day1 (8).png day1 (27).png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Quite short demo but very fun to play with, I like the story, the model choice and the animation so far. Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, a very great start

Reactions: Age of Innocence

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
During the two-month vacation, she will have to reconnect with her uncle, a badass character in the vein of AFRO SAMURAI. lol

5bb2cd7fcb5f5 (1).jpg

It's up to you to decide if she will resist the temptation or not.
Which pretty much means she's completely FUCKED, :sneaky: both metaphorically and LITERALLY.

Last edited:

Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
Remake of a buggy RPGM game called New Roissy: Celine.
Hey, so this is not exactly the case, to tell the truth I don't actually know this game. :LOL: But the story is inspired by an adult book, maybe the author of this game was inspired by it too.

Reactions: 3r1z0
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes