Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
aahh.. pls don't call demo version as 1.0, as common knowledge 1.0 should be "development completed" not wip
I am aware that the first version was quite short, maybe I should have called it a demo but after all there is still +- 10min if you try all the different dialogues. But the next update will be longer, no worries.

Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
not bad for a game made in 5 minutes
Sorry if this is the feeling it gives you, this is my first game so I'm doing my best with the time I have.
I know that the game is far from perfect and I hope to get better with each update, but most of the scenery was made by myself (the whole house for example), which actually takes a lot of time to make. (especially for a beginner).
Saying you don't like the game, I accept it but saying it's made in 5min is quite hurtful. :confused:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Age of Innocence [v2.0] [VN Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,40 GB / 169 MB - Ageofinnocence-2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 134 MB - Ageofinnocence-2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Based on the description I'd expect incest and hopefully also lesbian tags.
Is any of that planned?

In this type of game a pure lesbian path would be much appreciated as well.

Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
Based on the description I'd expect incest and hopefully also lesbian tags.
Is any of that planned?

In this type of game a pure lesbian path would be much appreciated as well.
Both are well planned.
I'd like to do a purely lesbian path but I don't think I can keep it interesting enough over time... (there will be a way to avoid all paths with men and just accept the lesbian moments but I don't find it really interesting for the player.)

I'm also thinking about an exhibitionist path in the style of "naughty lyanna" where there will be a lesbian path but it will be in several updates.

Reactions: Yngling

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game is very good,I would very much like it to continue like this,the game (Ν/Ly)it started well but now it's a big stupidity, your game is very good, do not change it.
Thank you for your wonderful game that reminds me of the wonderful game (Project SAGE).

Last edited:
Reactions: Age of Innocence

Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
This game is very good,I would very much like it to continue like this,the game (Ν/Ly)it started well but now it's a big stupidity, your game is very good, do not change it.
Thank you for your wonderful game that reminds me of the wonderful game (Project SAGE).
Thank you for your opinion! Don't worry, I don't intend to change the game, I meant that at some moments, depending on your choices, she will be brought to show off a bit like "naughty lyanna" .

Reactions: Priappus

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Both are well planned.
I'd like to do a purely lesbian path but I don't think I can keep it interesting enough over time... (there will be a way to avoid all paths with men and just accept the lesbian moments but I don't find it really interesting for the player.)

I'm also thinking about an exhibitionist path in the style of "naughty lyanna" where there will be a lesbian path but it will be in several updates.
Will there also be a way to avoid all Lesbian contact?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yes and no. :LOL:
To be more precise, in general yes they can be avoided, but to be able to enjoy the path with the uncle, some scene with his girlfriend will be necessary.
I can't comment on the game because I have not played it yet. I however do appreciate devs who are humble and responsive. I would like to thank you for that and request that no matter how the game does, don't change that aspect of yourself!

I wish you good luck, and I promise that once I play the game (I will wait for it to b a little further along), and like it, I will write a good review. If I feel I can contribute to its improvement, I will post on this thread.

Godspeed!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes