Ren'Py - Age of Warhammer [v0.2] [SARIZ]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gojii

Need NTR and furry tag.

New content has the women getting fucked by a furry if you don't make a deal with a demon. I didn't subscribe for that kind of content. This is why more devs should state planned tags in posts as well.

All combat is fixed cutscene fights, and there's no training/proper leveling up to be found. It would be far better if you can go around in early game fighting and killing off the wolves to whittle down the furry's army to get stronger and actually kill him instead.

Very disappointing given there's actual combat/equipment functionality and it doesn't even matter. Its just window dressing it seems.

I know its early, but the game is effectively linear. With the only choice is if you want to have a furry fuck the girls or the demon. How about no?
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

SARIZ is back at it with another one. This game is a bit different that their other games as there's a combat system and (I hope) a quest system. Looks promising, but not much content as now.

Reviewing v.01

Pros:
    • The couple scenes in the game so far are well done and animated
    • The characters have extremely defined proportions (a con for some)
    • There is an actual game aspect as there's a combat system (in place at least, there's only one fight as of now)
    • Takes around 30 min, won't discredit the playtime as it's only in 0.1
    • Music is nice and fitting

Cons:
    • Navigating through the town sucks, I hope there's a map someday
    • I don't see a gallery as of v0.1
    • The combat system is basic and generic

I'll wait for a couple more updates then come back to this but I hope this is what puts SARIZ on the map if they aren't already there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PandyBou

This is my updated review on Age of Warhammer V.02

What I liked:

- New beginning with the option to choose the size of the MC's penis (I think the dialogues and interactions with the girls will change depending on your choice at the beginning)

- Improved mobility with the integration of a map

- Introduction of new characters and extra scenes with the girl from the brothel.

What I didn't like:

-The combat is still somewhat rough.

- There is still the mobility of V.01, leaving the map as optional.

- Only the female characters and the MC are modeled, the rest are PNG images.

The game is going very well so far, I'm excited to imagine what the sexual interactions with all the girls will be like in the future.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

This game has great into music at the main menu. Well done there. Really gets you pumped to do an adventure. The artwork in the background is not bad either with the castle, large waterfalls, and caverns. In fact, the artwork for all the locations is beautiful.

The exposition dump where the MC talks directly about his life is a lot of telling and not showing. Try to weave in some personality to the character though the dialogue instead of just telling the audience the character is good or bad at certain things.

As for the beautiful ladies, their breasts really capture the eye but the faces look like plastic. The need to look a bit more like the ladies from Dungeon Slaves by adn700. There, they also look like plastic but have a movement to them that does not make the characters fell as stiff.

Will say this, was intrigued when talking to the mayor and mentioned the town you are in having a male population problem. Is it a curse on the town that causes more girls to be born then boys? Am really interested in this. Also how the women of the village have huge breasts compared to the rest of the kingdom. Is that a curse (or a blessing)?

And not sure if this is possible but recommend changing the artwork of the Town Square so you see more ladies with huge breasts. Helps players better buy that this town really does have few males and a lot of busty ladies.

And not sure if this was a bug so am hesitant to put this here but when I attacked the dog, for four hits, my attack did not land. Barely beat the second dog by guarding and attacking again.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Nachio2009

Good models. Ignore the hate bro. This have future... Just make nice sex scenes and people will pay money to you :)
    I give you 5 stars to compensate for what the asshole who didn't like the models did.
    So... the only thing i need to say is ...
    All Hail "Gigant ass" tag !
  6. 4.00 star(s)

wackop

To counter act the previous rating from review bullying, I actually am a huge fan of these thicc hot milf models. As of now the VN doesn't have much content, but I really do like the clean UI, simple and straight forward story, and the freedom for the creator, to write anything they want without much restriction. Combat isnt anything special, but it certainly does feel very DnD stylish. Can't wait to see what the story as in store and more sexy animations.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

thevampirate

I'm not a fan of the models or art style and the game's name has nothing to do with Warhammer other than its a generic fantasy setting. One of the main picture's models are of Shadowheart which is Baulder's Gate not even the right game/setting.