Unity - Completed - Agent Ethereal - The Spirit of Kagoshima [Final] [Ecchi Game's]

1. 3.00 star(s)

asdfqwert_789

Decent simple shooter, sex scenes are meh, so its rather the gameplay you should be interested in. So core mechanics aren't awful, even somewhat engaging and some segments are hard and intresting to play, final boss included. Don't expect good wank after that though.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Pbxoperator

Not a bad game once you get used to controls. Companion is not too bad just make her nude. Enemy's are numerous and some are fast. I used submachine gun for all enemies expect the blobs with red eyes. Just use the sniper rifle for them just remember to hit reload as it doesn't auto reload and only has 6 rounds. Shoot them when they are far away as soon as they appear and you shouldn't have too many issues. I killed the last boss by going all the way to the back and just using the submachine/ snipe combo on them.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jackaljax

If I could skip or fast foward the cut scenes, I would've finished this. But man that first cut scene was far too long. Then multiple shorter scenes that were just irritating. Up until I gave up, It's a pretty basic shooter with one enemy type and infinite ammo.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Gaisa

Didn't bother with the gameplay after seeing the other reviews, so I loaded the sex scenes and... no.
    The scene starts with you pretty much on top of the "scene", so you need to use the wasd keys to move the camera around, combined with q&e to adjust the vertical...
    Now... the... "sex scenes"... its like watching two anatomically correct animatronic mannequins doing the deed.
    No emotion, just... plastic.
    That, combined with the MC's... member resembling a dildo is more than a little offputting, especially with its NOT being the same color as the rest of him!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

macadam

As of for now, i'll give it 3 stars.

the graphisms are okay, you can easily play it on high with a simple pc (like mine... i3 340, GTX1050ti, 16gram).
    the game is well optimised, run smoothly.

Ambiance is okay'ish... The small piano music give some creep style (in old resident evil or silent hill style), same goes with the fog.
    The enemis sound is pretty low and they dont do much creepy sound.

characters move nicely, animations are okay in this point.
    IA is okay on our kickside girl, less on enemis as they just tend to fly to you, even through walls and stuff, making the game hard.

difficulty is out of legend... give dark soul's games a shame. Bridge level is just beyond impossible to beat... enemis move way faster than you, they are tons of them, coming from all side, and you DONT auto-reload your weapons, so you lose time reloading.
    Pistol is by far the best weapon, shoot quick, reload fast.
    Shotgun is useless (need 2 hits even at point blank).
    Sniper rifle is just a joke.

The game seems to be a okay'ish game. with some polishing and better difficulty spread, it can be a nice horror/sex game.

Notice that you DONT have sex during the game itself (girls dont get fucked by enemis and you dont do anything while your on mission. sex is only at apartment, at the end of the game.. yeah... use level selector, you'll never reach the end normally XD)

I wont say anything about sex, as the apartment is bugged for me... camera is stuck, character pop stuck, etc... well...too bad.

To be honest, the game is not worth a 1 star rating. It's better than most bullshit similar things poping out around.

Let's just hope dev will go in it seriously, it could be nice.

And it's voiced. (for some reasons, half english, half japanese... LOL)
  6. 1.00 star(s)

TimeWalker

WANT A REVIEW IN DETAIL?
    as someone who playing till the boss fight i can tell you exactly what this game is all about.
    the graphic: meh, even compare to 2018 indie game.
    music? tidious...only one soundtrack and that suck
    voice? only some scene, some dialog using english, some using japanese.
    gameplay? hassle, bad, they gave you 4 guns but only the mosin are worth using. the game was quite difficult as first where you have to face those passing objective and like i said only mosin was worth using. and it only contain 6 catridges. so for first few mission, it was at least playable. till the final and boss fight. too many strong enemies spawn at one and you only have mosin to defend. reload will be cancel everytime you got hit. and when enemies got to you, you have to relies on dumb ai partner to save you since you can't do anything. your ai was so dumb that she keep blocking your way, your aims, and stucks around the map. she shoot whatever she like and don;t care if enemies got to you. the last boss fight was so unbalance. she spawn hundred of enemies and fire at you at sametime while your guns suck whne you got hit you will be knock back and cancel whatever your command does. i doubt any body can getting through this boss fight without cheat engine.
    oh, about sex scenes? well, give or take, it was alright, quite short but not enough to justify your try hard.
    btw did i mention no saving nor even pause? yep, if you gave up boss fight, you have to go back and deal with final stage again.
    conclusion, i never trust this dev... at all, but i was so hungry for hentai shooter genre. so i gave it a try. and yep, it still broke my minimum expectation
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Xombii

A waste of time.

From a developer who abandons all his last projects.

The gameplay is very boring and the only 5 animations are poorly animated and soundless ...

if you're brave enough to play it, skip all the levels in the main menu to avoid the tedious gameplay.