RPGM - Completed - Agent Leona [v1.02] [GapTax]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

This is just a game. Like...there really isn't much for me to review this time around...

Pros:
    • Hot art
    • Simple game
    • Variation in sex scenes based on corruption level
    Cons:
    • Game is short
    • Not much of a game to begin with. It’s just going from location to location for sex scenes.
    • The gameovers are pointless simply because it’s just you trying to go to an area you’re not supposed to go.
    • The game rewards you for going full corruption instead of beating the game normally with more dialogue.
    I mean if you want to play a short game to fap to and pass the time, it's this game, but given how GapTax is known for making longer, drawn out NTR games, this is rather disappointing with how there isn't much to do.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

doppio2222

For its length, which is about half an hour or maybe a little longer, the game is fairly alright. There isn't that much to do, but luckily it doesn't drag itself out for too long or anything. CGs are good, plot is whatever and more or less what you'd expect from a first glance, length is good for if you just want something quick. Overall a neat little thing, but not much more than that; sometimes the screen can freeze, though, so watch out for that.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

Good translation, but the story is unengaging. Additionally, there is almost no variation among all sex scenes, they reuse the same 4 or 5 images. Good design for a protagonist, love me some short haired gyarus.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v1.02]

The only thing keeping this from a 1 star is the wet clothes option.

The rest is VERY linear visual novel type 'gameplay' that is just walking.
    Didn't feel any corruption, given she blows the mayor immediately and there seems any choice on how the 'plot progress' goes...
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

Version 1.02

You play as an agent who is investigating an island while undercover.

Pros
    • High quality art
    • Muscular protagonist

Cons
    • A lot of reused scenes
    • The game is really short, took me less than an hour to beat
    • The writing is nothing special, incredibly basic.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

M.Ed

Good but short game with few images used over and over.

- Pro:
    - Mature, good looking woman
    - Fast corruption, no need for save editor
    - No grind or fights, no use for save editor
    - Small map where it is clear what to do and where to go
    - She gets to be the cumdump of the village

- Con:
    - Very short
    - Same images are used over and over, not much variation

If you want a quick wank without playing for hours, I recommend it. Corruption starts at begin and keeps growing
  7. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Nice artstyle
    ✅ FMC hot piece (sporty look for those who like that)
    ✅ Gallery room
    ✅ Post-game alternative ending & gallery unlock
    ✅ No combat
    ✅ Scene hunting easy
    CONs
    ❌ I found plot dumb
    ❌ The damn lewd scenes progression / happening is damn moronic. Not my cup of tea.
    ❌ Mediocre everything else
    ❌ Very short (under 1hr to see all)
    Comments
    Honestly.. cool is that we get pseudo-spy gathering intel on random ass island. She looks hot & art is great and her casual outfits are cute.. but damn the way scenes happening where she just becomes insta village bicycle.. is just absolutely retarded. The scenes were fairly okay...
    Anyhow... everything else felt rather meh.. I would rather recommend skipping this game.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  8. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

It's a short corruption game, Leona is stuck on this island and start doing lewd things to get her job done. the HCG could be better, but i think gets the job done, I think is worth playing, even though there are better corruption games out here, but also, there are wost corrupction games that this. So i'd say this is one of the good ones, but could have been better.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

pr83

It's to the point i guess but it's still very short and the scenes are repetitive. The concept itself is good and imo could've been expanded with a regular length game but it's a waste in this case.
    The art is decent but as i've mentioned before the repetitive nature of the h scenarios makes it hard to appreciate it. One cool thing tho is the freeroam mode which can be accessed through the recollection room. Recommended if you don't wanna be bound by the story i guess
  10. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Very straight forward game with lots of hot scenes. Game overs only reset you right before you got the game over so you don't have to worry to much about saving. The translation was honestly pretty good I didn't really notice anything not understandable.

Personally wasn't a fan of the MC girl. The CG despite being hot seemed pretty plain.

Overall a pretty good fast game if you are looking to complete something quickly.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JamesWhisky

I love these kinda games so much. It s quite short and easy to understand. Heroine is on mission to eliminate some mad scientist developement and is corrupted on her way. The graphics are pretty good and the heroine is perfectly exactly my kind. Sometimes it s kinda onesided but nonetheless I really like the game.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Lobbly

Some games are made with a lot of love and production time... This is not one of those. What I loved about it though are really nice graphics, a very attractive heroine and that it only cost me one hour of my life to finish. The story is also something that I can enjoy, cause it reminds me of superhero stuff.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

makeitso

Way too underdeveloped. The concept had great promise, but the world is sparse and the meagre story is over in a flash with our heroine completely transformed. Little meaningful gameplay and few choices.

Some fun scenes and character art save things a bit, but they don't make the game experience that much better.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

You're playing as a slutty agent who perform slutty actions each time you talk to someone… enjoy

it's extremely straight forward and very simplistic. Absolutely empty.

you won't find any interest in it if you are used to hrpg.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Aria

It's good for what it is, a short 1hour game you can finish without thinking. There is no grind whatsoever and the story is really short. It is only prolonged if you go scene hunting, and there aren't really that many. Good for a quick fap.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

StrixAluco

Here is my advice: Just rush trough to "story" content. All scenes are unlocked after you finished the game. The scenes are mostly repeat themselves, the only thing that changes is the "shadow" of the man. The Story takes about 10-15 minutes.
    After you completed the game you can free roam.