EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Game_Cover.jpg

Overview:
"Desires" that started appearing around the world are said to have come from another world.
A member of a secret military service, Leona, is on a mission to destroy those "Desires"
on a small island, but she finds herself in a crisis during her mission...!

TLDR: Secret agent on an infiltration mission gets infected by a sexy virus that corrupts her body and morals.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-07
Release Date: 2018-06-05
Original Title: エージェントレオナ
Developer: GapTax -
Censored: Yes/Mosaic
Version: v1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

UPDATE #1:
I've fixed the following minor errors present in the default version of the translation:
It's been uploaded as a patch-only file attached to this post called vers_03.
This separate file contains all the existing translations too, so it will work on the original Japanese version as well.
Please continue reporting any typos/mistakes/errors etc you find! Thanks!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Once again, special thanks to @Hurrican016 for proof-reading and bug testing.

preview1.JPG preview2.JPG preview5.JPG preview4.JPG preview3.JPG CG Room.JPG

Last edited:

KayleeFox

Apr 13, 2018
I get an error every few seconds that I can just click through but it pauses the game every time and is really annoying. Does anyone know if there is a fix?

KayleeFox

Apr 13, 2018
I get an error every few seconds that I can just click through but it pauses the game every time and is really annoying. Does anyone know if there is a fix?
scratch that can't seem to get any scenes to load, though it was just music at first but now nothing will load.

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks for the translation!
I really like this guy's work shame his other game and the upcoming one are futa centric.
Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: dflt.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
scratch that can't seem to get any scenes to load, though it was just music at first but now nothing will load.
Just saw your screenshot with the error. Seems like an issue with renaming the files when you extracted the files. What are you using to do that? WinRar/Winzip? You need to make sure you extract the files using a method that preserves Japanese filenames, otherwise you will have that issue. For example, one of the file names in that audio folder is called "ダーク1(悪魔の囁き)170724_110bpm". If you see that as coded gibberish than yes, you need to re-extract the files. I suggest using a program called BandiZip to do that, there's a giant button called "Code Page" that allows you to switch to Japanese encoding for extraction.

If your files are already in japanese, you might need to either change your system locale to JP or use the program I've linked under the "Installation" tab.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes