Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It looks nice, but ... WHY IS THIS TAGGED WITH "HUMILIATION"?

First thing she does when I started ... walk to gate of the mountain, "oh closed" ... walking to the chief of the island ... "I can pay you with my body to open the gate" ... following: a blowjob without any restraints and "that was fun!" by her.

Imagine what she will do after she got corrupted ... fucking a car in public, paying her rolls with double blowjobs, paying her access to public transport with gangbangs with all passengers including triple ass fucking , getting a steak from the butcher by satisfying all his meat stock .... ????

Reactions: taglag

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I can't get up the mountain without giving the elder a BJ, am I missing something? Also after going up the mountain, I get raped by the elder, is there a way to stay uncorrupted in this game?
I guess no, there isn't. She becomes inevitably the bitch of the village.

Jul 30, 2018
I can't get up the mountain without giving the elder a BJ, am I missing something? Also after going up the mountain, I get raped by the elder, is there a way to stay uncorrupted in this game?
it's in the title
you are a bitch a slut a meat toilet
and it's there for your MC to be
sorry for that lol.

andre-heus

Apr 7, 2020
The game is way shorter than I expected. Getting the herb was a little bit confusing since you only get it by interacting with the cafeteria manager and after serving as waitress.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes