2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
i have problem, black screen appear just before sex scene and i can only see idle, gentle, normal climax... on that black screen
Creative censorship. This is what a person with void imagination sees as they fap. Finally, the game needs a 'shota' tag.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone else have to complete the cup like 7 times because it wouldn't register it as complete
Got annoyed after the 3rd time and exited out. The tracing is hella off for me. Pieces won't snap where I expected them to and it jumbled everything around

Mark-Weast

Oct 12, 2019
When I got to the puzzle for the mug it wouldn't complete it even when I got the mug completed? Does anyone have a save file after this, because it wont work

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
When I got to the puzzle for the mug it wouldn't complete it even when I got the mug completed? Does anyone have a save file after this, because it wont work
literally bro I had to do it 10+ times for it to work. So after everytime u complete the mug just reset

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
One sex scene? Am I seeing this correctly? I thought it's a choice between telling her you are her colleague or saying that you are involved romantically or something along those lines.

jarb5

Feb 4, 2019
For those of you worrying about the puzzle don’t just get to it then go to the menu and do the bonus it’s just what happens after it

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote