Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
and I thought I'm stupid to upload the wrong file twice XD

This version is broken.

Last edited:

Starforce_11_Studios

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2022
Sorry everyone. Fixed the inverted versions. that's sorted out now. The clickable area in the temple was meant to be changed but it slipped my mind. I'll fix it in the next build.

Starforce_11_Studios

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2022
Hello Everyone, This is a small update

Bugs fixed
Audio levels balanced
Typos fixed
Plot fixing
Along with a new piece of story as well is in this update.
More Frankie being adorable.

Please enjoy and download it from:

And support us on patreon if you want access to the WIP build.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Very few choices. Very little hentai content. LOTS of forgettable dialogue connecting the content. Its basically a Renpy game that's missing the auto saves and ability to skip through by holding down a key (so be prepared to spam mouse clicks for half an hour). This one is REALLY proud of its minimal animations and sounds since it prevents you from skipping over them until they finish.

Starforce_11_Studios

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2022
This is what is so screwed up about F95. Games that are still being worked on get marked as abandoned while games that are truly abandoned are still showing to be active.
We actually finished the game earlier this week. I had been updating it frequently on itch.io for months and sort of forgot about F95 zone.

Starforce_11_Studios

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2022
Hey there everyone. Agents of Armor is not Abandoned, it's actually complete.

I had spent a-lot of time focusing on supplying content to my patreon supporters for the game while continuing to work on it and completely forgot about F95 zone because of a number of real life issues that had developed over the past year as well.

but it's finished and fully released

You can buy Agents of Armor Paradise Panic here on
or download the newest demo as well on itchio.

Here's the change log:

The characters were redrawn by a new artist (No disrespect to the previous artist)

Typo's bugs and other such issues were sorted out to the best of my amateur ability.
(I had 0 active play testers or valuable feedback up until early December.)

The original vaporwave tracks were removed and replaced with copyright free tracks.
(Vaporwave uses a-lot of sampling and I didn't wanna deal with the risk of getting sued)

A number of backgrounds were replaced.

Additional scenes were added to the game including sex scenes.

The story was also changed in a number of ways.

That is all for the change log.

Why did it take so long and other such questions to be answered:

I'd like to remind everyone that I am one person creating this project and this is my first project I've fully completed.
I had an extremely limited skill set while working on this and only in the past year.
I put the game together all myself and had no help outside of a few very generous and kind patreon backers and some very talented artists.
The first artist I was originally working with took on so many extra commissions and patreon work that I was regularly put on the back burner in early 2021.
It was only until a friend stepped up to do the sex scenes so I was able to progress and evolve, as that friend had his own game to work on he could not help fully complete the project which had slowed down the process and made me seek out another artist at the end of 2022. (no bad blood towards that previous artist he did a wonderful job with the scenes)
In 2023 the new artist took over and helped the game progress drastically as I was able to add in new art almost every week as I continued to work.
Towards the end of 2023 I had some patreon backers suggest I redo the character art as it didn't match with the sex scene art.
which helped improve the consistency of the art in game.
I worked through the majority of 2023 with no play testers to help sus out bugs and other issues which left me to do it by myself until a friend volunteered to help me.
We released the game at end of Jaunary.

It's done.

Thank you.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes