• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

2D Ahmad153 (Naruto-Boruto Art-Sprite)

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
XD I don't know why, but your characters have some of the most cutest poses and expressions!

Also I tried your game!
It is not in my language so I can't say too much,
but judging on the interactions, the character art, as well as how the menus are laid out, I can definitely tell it is a training game, and you have done a great job putting it together and programming it.

I'll play it another time if it ever is in my language.

I guess the only issue is, the main menu, the two eyes are swapped.

Ahmad153

Dec 27, 2018
XD I don't know why, but your characters have some of the most cutest poses and expressions!

Also I tried your game!
It is not in my language so I can't say too much,
but judging on the interactions, the character art, as well as how the menus are laid out, I can definitely tell it is a training game, and you have done a great job putting it together and programming it.

I'll play it another time if it ever is in my language.

I guess the only issue is, the main menu, the two eyes are swapped.
unfortunately English is not my native language.and I will try to solve the problem with eyes XD

Ahmad153

Dec 27, 2018
Hi!Can someone write a script for a 30-60 min game.naruto,fairy tail,bleach your choice.I'll make the game small

Reactions: Saki_Sliz