Ahoy

Arminius3D

Aug 16, 2022
Ahoy everyone!

Ta-DA! Arminius is back!

* chirp * * chirp * (Fun fact: there are actually crickets outside chirping right now)

What? No cheers? Fanfares? No one wants to shake my hand?
Ah, cruel, forgetful world ...

Jokes aside: Hi everyone. Nice to meet you. :)
My nickname is Arminius, I am thirtysomething by the time of this writing and live in Europe.
I already had a brief period of adult content creation in the good, old tumblr days. Thus the cringy introduction. :D

Life and a lot of good and bad things happened and led me away from this beautiful craft.

But the urge to smut never left me. I still hope to create lewd stuff and find nice people to work together with on that goal. It would be great if this is just the place to find you.

What I can do:
I have some rusty skills in 3D posing and animating. I am a professional software developer. I have self published erotica stories that sell (not like in best-sell but they sell).

What I like in games:
RPGs, Strategy and Roguelites come to my mind. But I am open to many concepts and genres and like to try new stuff.

What I like in smut:
I find a lot of things interesting and appealing. In my writing, I like to play with girls and monsters (and sometimes monstergirls :D) in a fantasy setting. I also like to play with relationships and how they make the smut even more smutty, f.e. NTR, taboo-stuff or something like that.
One thing I can't get myself to like is poo-poo. Just not my cup of tea.

Ok, that's enough for now. Anyone still awake?
If yes: Thanks for reading. If not: have a nice and lewd dream.