VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Ahsoka in Exxxile [v1.0] [Apulaz]

1. 3.00 star(s)

starboy66

The art is very very good. But the story and the game play is not very good.
    The grind is very straight forward and doesn't have many meaningful choices.
    You end up doing the same things to mostly see the same scenes. It's too bad because the art is wonderful.
    If you only care about the art work and don't care about doing the same steps over and over then this might be for you. If not there are many other better games out there.
    The sole reason I am giving this game a 3 not a 2 is that art is good.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Hawky1984

The art looks great, so do the animations. But there's not much content and to be honest, far too much grind for far too little content....

IF this is the devs first attempt to make a game, it's not a bad attempt. And i assume he or she will be making something with more content/story next time. I just hope it won't be another crappy sandbox with far too much grind, like too many other games on this site.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Carryon

First of all, the obvious: There really isn't a whole lot of actual game here, so if you're looking for even slightly engaging gameplay loops, this is probably not it. Same goes for story, actually. None of that.

What this game actually is, is a drip-feed of excellent models and animation with some clicking of buttons in between for pacing. And since I believe in rating games based on what they're trying to achieve, I would say this game achieves that extremely well. I am only docking a star for a degree of lack of polish and the fact that some bits are perhaps a bit too grindy.

TL;DR: If you're looking for skinner-box button pushing to spice up your wank, this is a great game! If you're looking for interesting gameplay or a story, it's not.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jimmy Rayor

For a first showing this is truly impressive. We might have to wait a year if not far longer for the amount of stuff here, and it is of high quality. I'm greatly impressed and hope to see you do more in the future.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

This game has amazing visuals and animations, however its ruined by the fact that it has zero dialogue. If the developer takes time to flesh out the corruption and actually add dialogue between her degeneration, it would be amazing. As it is now of v1.0, one minute shes a prude, and the next shes a slut, without much resistance.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ppino

These are the best renders and animations I've seen in any H Game, ever. Huge amount of scenes and superb quality of both the renders and animations. Not many fetish-y scenes but a great variety of poses overall.

It's a very simple game, features little to no writing, is a bit repetitive and grindy. I'd say 100% worth the time just because of the incredible quality.

Having the gallery locked behind a grind treshold is quite annoying, everything else in the game I'd say is reasonably priced.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

qq49

just a perfect game. small, but well done. a bit grindy, but this is not a big issue because animations are great. It has no big dialogs and writing is not perfect and you can always skip them. waiting for version 2.0 with more lewd content)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Gazamar

Regarding v1.0:
    The animations are AWESOME, 10/10, it has to be one of if no the best 3d animation in the market.
    That being said the game does fall behind in two areas:
    1 - Story and progression - You don't know who you are, you don't have a backstory, you only ever have actual dialogue with Ahsoka twice (begginning and 1st sex) and she goes from 0 sexuallity to 100 in three trainning sessions which you don't see, nor have any dialogue after the fact.
    2 - Sound....there is no sound, now that could be a positive since sometimes an amazing animation can be held back by poor sound effects, but if it could be done right, it would elevate the game.
    Overall its a fastastic animated hentai, not a game, there is no story. So, if you are looking to see our favorite togruta in most likely her best animated self can't recommend this game enough, if you are looking for a trainer with a decend story you better look somewhere else.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Sab0teur

The anumations are very well done and there are lots of them. However, they feel wasted because the game itself is hollow.
    No story to speak of.
    Barely any dialogue.
    Lots of stupid grind. For the most part of the game your earnings per day are capped at 35 credits and you need over1500 to max out the character.
    There is really not much to do, you just grind it day by day and wait for scenes.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Sapphique

Take a look at the developer notes and read the 150 animations line, that's all you really need to know after you see the quality of the models this game is using. This is another pretty bare-bones trainer game, but for me the bare-bones part is a positive not a negative. Within about 5-10 minutes I was able to see the majority of the variations of events pretty easily.

That's another large plus, there are multiple angles and variations of each event, multiple "groping" events, multiple blowjob events, etc. Very high quality game, very short, but straight to the business.

Not a AAA 60 hour experience, but a good eye-candy game with some very hot animations and stills. Muy bien
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Arkanaaa

Really nice model (you know that togruta right?) and anims are... well almost perfect (because perfection doesnt exist), but seriously, for the designn the model choice and the work to give them life with animation, I just dont find negative point.. Only little dirt: no story at all but, is alomost erased by the rest, So I will follow this Dev with a big hope for any futur project. (and pledge if there one with a "script" work) He totaly deserve it!!!
    So Apulaz / Crossbow Pussycat keep it up, be sure you will have some eyes
    on you ;)
  12. 2.00 star(s)

KordNTR

When the developer mentioned bad writing, he wasn’t kidding. Ahsoka in Exxxile thrusts you into the action with little foreplay and little regard for storytelling. It is your standard Ren’py trainer game. Click lots, make money go brrr and increase Ahsoka’s obedience and depravity. The artwork and animations are some of the best 3D CG I have seen in a training game, it’s smooth and it uses lighting effectively (although there is no audio). It is such a shame that as a game it is just not very good.

The progression system in the game is a grind and there was no point in time where I felt like I was making substantial progress. Ashoka already starts out as what I like to call rape-bait (Incidentally, if you are not into seeing Ashoka with anyone that isn’t your MC, avoid this one, she gets molested by everyone she comes across). On top of that there was nothing interesting mechanically, just select job, suck nob, repeat.

What little plot there is serves to string together the scenes in some sort of coherence, but I kept thinking to myself, this game would be so much better if it was just an animated gallery. The writing was placeholder quality at best. It really falls into the category of “games that artists make” a game that shows off an artistic talent without having much substance. I wouldn’t be surprised if the designer themselves was a professional 3D artist.

So, with crappy gameplay and a bad story should you just ignore this game?

Well, actually no. The animation quality is so high that I think having a quick look is worth it. However, if the game is to succeed in the long-term big changes need to happen. The creator would do best to focus on the writing and game design. Barring that, they should team up with people who are good at writing and game design. Hell, artist is good enough that many people (myself included) would be chomping at the bit to team up.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

typhooni

Loved it, quick and fun
    The animations are gorgeous

Nitpicks - credit earnings cap out at some point around 35? and it gets tedious at that point trying to earn more for the bigger ticket items - I'd give it a 5 if not for this... (would love to give 4.5 or 4.8, but rating's not that granular)

I don't like sharing my slaves :D but that's a personal preference, up to you if that bothers you
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Torak Da Goblin

Danm this is good, like 10/10 its what orange trainer should have been.
    My only complaint is that there isn't much but hey quality is definitely in the forefront. Hopefully theres more content to come or a proof that there gonna go back to working on there other game but still great and worth the download