Recommending AI games

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hey
Is there any AI adult game? Like the AI chat bots but as a game with image's and so on, like HTML and RenPy games. Or will there be anything like that in the near future? Is it possible?
What do you mean? There are even a AI CG tag on this forum) You can use it to find tons of games that use AI in generating images gor their games.
Or do you mean the one where you have full control of the story and navigate it towards stuff we like? You can chat with AI bot, that will generate messages for you in some setting, but without images. If you mean the full control with visual - then no, we are not there yet)

itsreallyme

Aug 26, 2019
What do you mean? There are even a AI CG tag on this forum) You can use it to find tons of games that use AI in generating images gor their games.
Or do you mean the one where you have full control of the story and navigate it towards stuff we like? You can chat with AI bot, that will generate messages for you in some setting, but without images. If you mean the full control with visual - then no, we are not there yet)
Yes i mean the latter; navigating the story like chatting with an AI bot in Character AI and other platforms.
Do you think such things would be possible in future?

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Yes i mean the latter; navigating the story like chatting with an AI bot in Character AI and other platforms.
Do you think such things would be possible in future?
In the future - sure. In the nearest future - I doubt so :)

The possible features that may occur in nearest future could be something like:
  1. Devs make a huge borders for players. Like player can choose a skin color, hair color, clothes etc. That already easily can be done in 3d games, but in 2d it requires a lot of work from devs side. So this variation can be added with AI. Not 'easily' but it's possible.
  2. Devs make a borders a little bit lower. Like for example, you can "talk" to an NPC to get what you want, or an NPC generates answers which is kind of unique for every player. There are lot's of things that can go wrong with that aproach. But again - one way or another it's possible.
There are two main probrems with that:
  1. If you are trying to play a game with runtime AI pic generator and text generator, it may be costly for you machine. The alternative may be to sell a subscribtion and run a huge server. And people tend to think, that everything that was generated with AI have to be free.
  2. Collisions, Hands, Complicated poses. You will have to abandon this types of images for now. Even the best Loras and models don't provide stable and consistent results. From the player side - you will get bored after a two or three tries, and you will need to do it dozens, or even hundreds of time. Generating a waifu is a one click operation. And for example this image bg from_side_licking_shaft_open_eyes.png I made after more then a thousand inpaintings and couple of things were redrawn "by hand".

Reactions: Clyde69

itsreallyme

Aug 26, 2019
In the future - sure. In the nearest future - I doubt so :)

The possible features that may occur in nearest future could be something like:
  1. Devs make a huge borders for players. Like player can choose a skin color, hair color, clothes etc. That already easily can be done in 3d games, but in 2d it requires a lot of work from devs side. So this variation can be added with AI. Not 'easily' but it's possible.
  2. Devs make a borders a little bit lower. Like for example, you can "talk" to an NPC to get what you want, or an NPC generates answers which is kind of unique for every player. There are lot's of things that can go wrong with that aproach. But again - one way or another it's possible.
There are two main probrems with that:
  1. If you are trying to play a game with runtime AI pic generator and text generator, it may be costly for you machine. The alternative may be to sell a subscribtion and run a huge server. And people tend to think, that everything that was generated with AI have to be free.
  2. Collisions, Hands, Complicated poses. You will have to abandon this types of images for now. Even the best Loras and models don't provide stable and consistent results. From the player side - you will get bored after a two or three tries, and you will need to do it dozens, or even hundreds of time. Generating a waifu is a one click operation. And for example this image View attachment 3539276 I made after more then a thousand inpaintings and couple of things were redrawn "by hand".
Thank you for explaining, i think i got my answer.
To be honest, i think having AI help would be still great, it will surely improve development and quality (in all aspects) of the games. And maybe sandbox games became much better with AI's help. At least i hope so.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
There's AIDungeon. It still works, but it's not as good as it used to: they tried to implement the usual censorship (incest, underage, whatever) and sometimes it will break adult content that has nothing to do with those things.

The free version generates pixel art, which is terrible, and as someone who have bees toying with AI image generation, I doubt the paid models are much better: you need to know exactly what, when, and how to nudge an AI to get a good picture, and a description of a scene will never be good enough, especially for adult content.

itsreallyme

Aug 26, 2019
There's AIDungeon. It still works, but it's not as good as it used to: they tried to implement the usual censorship (incest, underage, whatever) and sometimes it will break adult content that has nothing to do with those things.

The free version generates pixel art, which is terrible, and as someone who have bees toying with AI image generation, I doubt the paid models are much better: you need to know exactly what, when, and how to nudge an AI to get a good picture, and a description of a scene will never be good enough, especially for adult content.
Yes i already use it, i started to use it just recently, i don't know how it was before. And yes the pixel image generate is very bad.
Thank you for suggestion anyway.