Ai generated content and ethics

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you still want to give AI a shot, I can gladly paint over the AI generated picture, to remove some inconsistencies.
Much obliged for the offer, I might be inclined to take you up on that^^ But we are talking late april at the earliest. In the meantime if there is any of your work you would like to show me, I'd love to look at it. Can you send me a link?

Bimer1

Nov 14, 2019
Much obliged for the offer, I might be inclined to take you up on that^^ But we are talking late april at the earliest. In the meantime if there is any of your work you would like to show me, I'd love to look at it. Can you send me a link?
I got a thread posted on the recruitment section. Its only paint overs though. If you want something from scratch, that would be totally different, but pretty much anything you can find when you search for AI generated art is possible.

I did a fast paint over in Photoshop of your image from this thread after sharpening it in Stable Diffusion. There could be done something more, but this should serve only as example.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I got a thread posted on the recruitment section. Its only paint overs though. If you want something from scratch, that would be totally different, but pretty much anything you can find when you search for AI generated art is possible.

I did a fast paint over in Photoshop of your image from this thread after sharpening it in Stable Diffusion. There could be done something more, but this should serve only as example.
Excellent, I'll keep that in mind :). I'll check out the thread. Thanks!

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
FWIW, I don't see anything notably bad about the example you posted. It does seem a bit blurry or out of focus, so if you don't recognize that as well I suppose that's a problem.

I have a generally positive attitude towards AI art though.