Ai generated images

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
I've been seeing a lot more talk about AI generated content online and figured Id take a peek myself since I just suck at daz. Couldnt find a decent online generator that wasnt just total shit or "ethical" but I did find this.

Which walks through installing an AI image generator with less questionable ethics on your own system. It has some interesting choices with some of the images I've made (seems to think people have 5 fingers and a thumb, or extra limbs?!)

But there is for sure something interesting here.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong spot)

Reactions: Piso Mojado

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I've been seeing a lot more talk about AI generated content online and figured Id take a peek myself since I just suck at daz. Couldnt find a decent online generator that wasnt just total shit or "ethical" but I did find this.

Which walks through installing an AI image generator with less questionable ethics on your own system. It has some interesting choices with some of the images I've made (seems to think people have 5 fingers and a thumb, or extra limbs?!)

But there is for sure something interesting here.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong spot)
Just discovered the North American continent have we? Give my regards to Christopher Columbus. It's been a couple months so hopefully you've learned a lot about Stable Diffusion and using automatic1111 since then. It's been a few weeks since I've started to learn myself to be honest. I think AI image generation is the way to go moving forward on making visual novels. What have you learned since?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Reactions: sharlotte