AI generated Sex Role-Play - Complete Jailbreak Guide for ChatGPT ( with Prompt + Examples )

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
All i'm saying is that the AI developer's constant insistence and doubling-down on the censorships is really annoying to be having to follow guidelines all the time to circumvent the censhorship. And it's not as simple as you try to make it out to be, i tried it myself with C.AI and while yes, you can roleplay with moderate success if you follow the guides, the fact that you need to bear in mind the guidelines constantly while chatting is annoying... I still had to constantly circumvent the censorship during my conversations becuse one thing or another would invariably trigger the filters. And that's not to mention how ChatGPT and C.AI are constantly updating their filter system to bar even more NSFW so old methods that used to work will no longer work in the future, and you'll have to find new ways to bypass the censorship... I remember following guides to bypass the censorship in C.AI and being puzzled by them not working as intended, only to find out that C.AI had just upgraded their filters merely days before so the guides i was following were now no longer relevant...

But okay, i'll bite. If you are saying ChatGPT is really that easy, i'll try it out sometime. Considering how ChatGPT is constantly updating it's filters to double-down even harder on the censorship just like how C.AI does, i fail to see how it should be any easier, but i do can't really make a final judgement on it until i try it out myself. So, here's hoping i can roleplay some kinky shit with Corrin on ChatGPT, wish me luck fellas :coffee:

Man, that's already a possilbity for Skyrim. Fingers crossed it'll happen to The Sims as well, we just need to get rid of the gibberish and actually make them say real words somehow. That'd be the dream...
The fact that you compare it to C.AI is proof that you don't know what you're talking about and you really need to learn how it works (read the guide)

The censorship on character.ai and ChatGPT is not the same at all

On CAI you always need to pay attention to what you write, use metaphor, replace sex words follow rules so annoying that in the end you don't have fun anymore for the little performance this shit can give you....

On ChatGPT, once the conversation have reached a certain level of NSFW content, you're good, it's fully unlocked you can do what you want without being afraid of losing it, if you manage to fille the memory of chatGPT with sexual content without trigering the censorship, you can keep the conversation going with sexual content as much as you want

True, ChatGPT does updates too that affect censorship, but for now I always found a solution, so ok, it's not as simple or as good as it was before, but it's not like it has gone from good to bad, it had gone from amazing to very good
The guidelines on how to jailbreak it never changed since it launched, it's still the same principle, just a bit harder and requiring a bit more attention, so no, you don't have to learn everything from scratch at each update

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
The fact that you compare it to C.AI is proof that you don't know what you're talking about and you really need to learn how it works (read the guide)

The censorship on character.ai and ChatGPT is not the same at all

On CAI you always need to pay attention to what you write, use metaphor, replace sex words follow rules so annoying that in the end you don't have fun anymore for the little performance this shit can give you....

On ChatGPT, once the conversation have reached a certain level of NSFW content, you're good, it's fully unlocked you can do what you want without being afraid of losing it, if you manage to fille the memory of chatGPT with sexual content without trigering the censorship, you can keep the conversation going with sexual content as much as you want

True, ChatGPT does updates too that affect censorship, but for now I always found a solution, so ok, it's not as simple or as good as it was before, but it's not like it has gone from good to bad, it had gone from amazing to very good
The guidelines on how to jailbreak it never changed since it launched, it's still the same principle, just a bit harder and requiring a bit more attention, so no, you don't have to learn everything from scratch at each update
Alright then. I'll concede that i really don't know what i'm talking about then lol, i just assumed C.AI and ChatGPT had similar levels of censorship. I'll add NSFW ChatGPT to my to-do list since you really are making it sound like a viable alternative to C.AI. I'll still get into it with low expectations though just for precaution.

Lowkey sad that ChatGPT seems to be much easier to bypass the censorship than C.AI though.While GPT undoubtedly must be more advanced, C.AI still had a charm of it's own. I hear they even censor any form of violence now... *sigh*

Reactions: Nayko93

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
this is pretty great so far. running gpt 3.5, and it's definitely slow warming up to nsfw stuff, but it seems like i'm getting somewhere. now i'm just running into the hourly message limit :cautious:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
this is pretty great so far. running gpt 3.5, and it's definitely slow warming up to nsfw stuff, but it seems like i'm getting somewhere. now i'm just running into the hourly message limit :cautious:
If you have the money for it, GPT4 if faaaaaaaar better and easy to jailbreak in 5 or 6 messages only

Reactions: Opticon213

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
There is apparently something called voidchat that somehow connects to your chatgpt and uses it to provide nsfw responses right off the bat. It uses the 3.5 version.

I do not know how it works but i saw some people saying on reddit that it is a good option. I'm just posting this to provide a potentially new alternative BUT PLEASE, do investigate a bit before jumping into it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
as someone who has never used chatgpt (i used beta.ai)

did something about it change? last time I checked chatgpt had a message limit and you had to buy tokens? or am I thinking of something else?

i just checked the site and 3.5 is free? but 4 is 20$ a month? is that for unlimited messages? if anyone has gpt 4 let me know the details plx and thankyou!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Holy shit!! Why am I just now finding this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I can't post this in the game section since it's not a game, and I can't have it pinned in the forum section either because it's far too small for now :(
So share plz :)

as someone who has never used chatgpt (i used beta.ai)

did something about it change? last time I checked chatgpt had a message limit and you had to buy tokens? or am I thinking of something else?

i just checked the site and 3.5 is free? but 4 is 20$ a month? is that for unlimited messages? if anyone has gpt 4 let me know the details plx and thankyou!
I think you're thinking about something else, probably the GPT API

But ChatGPT itself is free for the 3.5, you're limited to a certain amount of message per hours, depend on the servers load, on average 30-50 messages

"Plus" subscription is 20$ per month, it give you access to the most powerful AI out there GPT4, infinitely superior to GPT3.5, it's like talking to a human, this thing can roleplay and understand anything...
You've 50 messages every 3 hours on GPT4, AND unlimited and LOT faster message on GPT3.5

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Because I can't post this in the game section since it's not a game, and I can't have it pinned in the forum section either because it's far too small for now :(
So share plz :)

I think you're thinking about something else, probably the GPT API

But ChatGPT itself is free for the 3.5, you're limited to a certain amount of message per hours, depend on the servers load, on average 30-50 messages

"Plus" subscription is 20$ per month, it give you access to the most powerful AI out there GPT4, infinitely superior to GPT3.5, it's like talking to a human, this thing can roleplay and understand anything...
You've 50 messages every 3 hours on GPT4, AND unlimited and LOT faster message on GPT3.5
thanks I appreciate it, yesterday I spent a few hours of wholesome RP dnd style with 3.5 but tbh I wasnt too impressed...it was difficult as it kept wanting me to direct everything and it was making up my characters responses and things as simple as "I heard a scream from my companion and I turned to see him just as he was impaled" that message itself got censored I never hit a message limit so that was an upside

after that I decided to try how it was (scenario was a manager doing an interview) femdom style, nothing hardcore just trying to get her to sit on my face lol. it was censored pretty quickly, I can manage something like that in beta.ai but even with the subtle coaxing it did not work so I clearly did something wrong

I tend to do wholesome RPs and not adult RPs anyway, or RPs that depict fighting monsters that involve death beta.ai does pretty well my only complaint would be its memory as for as I am aware after 50 messages it forgets the previous one

TL;DR, Question how is the Memory of the paid GPT vs beta.ai

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
thanks I appreciate it, yesterday I spent a few hours of wholesome RP dnd style with 3.5 but tbh I wasnt too impressed...it was difficult as it kept wanting me to direct everything and it was making up my characters responses and things as simple as "I heard a scream from my companion and I turned to see him just as he was impaled" that message itself got censored I never hit a message limit so that was an upside

after that I decided to try how it was (scenario was a manager doing an interview) femdom style, nothing hardcore just trying to get her to sit on my face lol. it was censored pretty quickly, I can manage something like that in beta.ai but even with the subtle coaxing it did not work so I clearly did something wrong

I tend to do wholesome RPs and not adult RPs anyway, or RPs that depict fighting monsters that involve death beta.ai does pretty well my only complaint would be its memory as for as I am aware after 50 messages it forgets the previous one

TL;DR, Question how is the Memory of the paid GPT vs beta.ai
When you talk about censorship, you mean this ?

1697286609644.png

For GPT memory, I talk about it in part 2 of my guide
As for character.ai memory, no idea

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
UPDATE 15/10 :

Remember those 2 points in the previous update ?

- Negative feedback push really seems dead, the positive one I'm not so sure, if it still works it works less than before.

- Now the "first message" seems to be the only one to work if your prompt contains NSFW, using the regenerate button to have the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th message... will probably change nothing. (except if it's soft content, then you can try regen 2 or 3 times to test if it works.)
So now, instead of regenerating the message or giving it a negative feedback ( which count as a "regen") when you get a "sorry can't generate that...", you now need to click on the little "Edit" icon next to your message, and then "Save & Submit" this will count as a "first message"

Well it seems that the negative feedback and the regenerate button don't have a stronger censorship anymore.

Even better, the negative feedback SEEMS to work once again as a review system making the AI completely change its way of writing when you give it a negative feedback, allowing you to steer it toward what you like with positive and negative feedback (always remember to CLOSE the feedback windows and never submit)

BUT the “feedback system” push might not work as intended, it have changed a lot in the last few weeks and I can’t really tell for now if it works again and really increases your chance of getting an answer, or if it’s just random.

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
after messing with it more, i still can't get it to a "jailbroken" state. I'm fairly deep into the roleplay, and I still can't get the ai to do anything vaguely sexual. I've come closer i think, (i.e light foot fetishy stuff), but I still have to regenerate every other prompt. I don't think i'm "pushing" it right, but i don't know what parts of the guide work for gpt3.5.

next time i have dosh to throw around i'll give gpt4 a try, but until then i'm stuck.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
after messing with it more, i still can't get it to a "jailbroken" state. I'm fairly deep into the roleplay, and I still can't get the ai to do anything vaguely sexual. I've come closer i think, (i.e light foot fetishy stuff), but I still have to regenerate every other prompt. I don't think i'm "pushing" it right, but i don't know what parts of the guide work for gpt3.5.

next time i have dosh to throw around i'll give gpt4 a try, but until then i'm stuck.
The whole guide apply for both, but GPT3 is a bit different to jailbreak, the principle is the same but you need to start by really soft stuff and use a few metaphors, and the note about using a more vulgar language with some exemple work pretty well most of the time

But I stopped using GPT 3... it's too much of a bother for very little result, because GPT3 really suck compared to GPT4...
I encourage you to use GPT4 if you can easily afford it, but only if you can, because this thing can be extremely addictive and even if you say to yourself "just 1 month to test..." you're gonna give 20$ a month for ever...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The whole guide apply for both, but GPT3 is a bit different to jailbreak, the principle is the same but you need to start by really soft stuff and use a few metaphors, and the note about using a more vulgar language with some exemple work pretty well most of the time

But I stopped using GPT 3... it's too much of a bother for very little result, because GPT3 really suck compared to GPT4...
I encourage you to use GPT4 if you can easily afford it, but only if you can, because this thing can be extremely addictive and even if you say to yourself "just 1 month to test..." you're gonna give 20$ a month for ever...
any clue about this?

I havent messed around with it yet, as I am doing my little dungeon adventures this but giving it instructions might speed up what you have to tell it
Screenshot 2023-10-16 220022.jpg

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
any clue about this?

I havent messed around with it yet, as I am doing my little dungeon adventures this but giving it instructions might speed up what you have to tell it
View attachment 3012010
I advice against using customs instructions, it have a tendency to trigger the censorship in all existing conversation by just having it enabled...

When you want the game to remember something important, simply inclute it in the story every 5 or 6 messages, or use the "note" system in the part 3 of the guide

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
is it alright if some of the messages in your rp have warnings on them? or is the key to jailbreaking it having no warnings at all, and to keep regenerating until they don't.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is it alright if some of the messages in your rp have warnings on them? or is the key to jailbreaking it having no warnings at all, and to keep regenerating until they don't.
What type of warning are you talking about ? the orange and red flags ? or the AI itself saying a warning in a message ?

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
So you didn't read the entire guide ?...
Go read part 4 & 5 -> facepalm yourself -> come say sorry
sorry papi :sneaky: i did read it, but it didn't seem clear to me how the warnings affected the rp.

also curiously, my orange messages are no longer hidden even without demod. the generated text is still there, just orange. this wasn't the case a couple days ago, could be an update? or a bug on my end but i'm not complaining.