• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Ai Shield [Act 2b] [volbells]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6269226

Long story short; I would rate this game a ten out of ten rating and highly recommend it.

+ Great story and choices
    + Both male and female protag
    + Nicely drawn
    - but the drawings got me wishing for more. I wish some of the foot sweat and the details of what was happening in one of the first scenes with i.a. the human chair were visibly drawn as well
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 139786

Can a person really say that they have lived their life to the fullest if they have not spent a significant amount of time serving as a human toilet, ready at the beck and call of a beautiful woman? News at eleven.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

johntur

Excellent start to a game by Volbells. Fetishes seem to be focused but varied enough to keep most into femdom happy. I look forward to future released by the developer, and recommend supporting their patreon. Doing so will give access to discord where the developer is pretty active.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ashidorei

So positively surprised! I love the concept of a proud hero sacrificing his freedom to a bossy brat on a bet that only then he might be able to save the world! From then on, if you follow the femdom path, the hero would realize that he's fallen into the clutches of a whimsical, crafty princess who shows little interest in helping him and instead seems determined to enjoy the process of slowly but surely tricking him into becoming her submissive bitch. Over the years, I've probably tried every single femdom game in this forum and I must say that the teasing dialogue of this demo is so far one of the best I've read in a long time, congratulations to the author. I'm so looking forward to enjoying the gradual "fall in disgrace" of the MC and the development of his relationship with the cute, mischievous Ai :) Keep up the good work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Baka puppy

Nice game so far. Can't wait to see future releases.

Good amount of content already, and choices have meanings.
    If you liked Magic Femdom, I don't see any reasons to not like this one.

Arts are skipables for those who just want to read and use their own imaginary.