volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Shield_banner.jpg

Overview:
From the maker of Magic Femdom, Ai Shield is a fantasy rpg focused on femdom. You play as a hero whose gender is up to you. You spent years training to one day defeat The Demon who took over the kingdom you live in(You can choose why your hero pursues this goal: for good, power, or fame), but when the day finally comes, things don't go as planned. You're nearly killed by The Demon, failing your years long quest, but you get a second chance. Through unknown forces, you're able to find the shield of legend that is said to be able to block the most powerful of blows which could very well be enough to shift the tide in your favor and finally kill The Demon. The only problem is that shield is actually a haughty and less than cooperative princess from an era long past. Can you tame her into a helpful ally or will she be the one taming you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-04
Release Date: 2022-06-03
Developer: volbells - -
Censored: No
Version: Act 2b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You'll need to restart the game due to fundamental changes.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
That pussy art is just creepy looking idk what it means to imply it just looks fucked i understand the need to include art this time but i think sticking to text woild still be great

EvilRade

Jul 10, 2019
The non giveaway answer is read what's on the statue in the room, keep in mind there are five pieces: the four pillars and the seal in the middle.
thanks. what about the next room? man, it is too complicated :( it's not what people search for in erogames.

nevermind, somehow i got through this

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
thanks. what about the next room? man, it is too complicated :( it's not what people search for in erogames.
Either way, that's the last puzzle of this version, hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and robbie26

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Nice first release and I really like the addition of artwork. I always play a male MC but I like when there's an option for different genders. Looking forward to the continued development of this game.

Oct 31, 2019
How avoidable is the farting content? It's really not my cup of tea, and if there's no way to avoid all content then I'll have to pass on this one. It looks like a fantastic game though.

Reactions: Overlord811
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes