volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Magic Femdom.png

Overview:
John is a down on his luck virgin who one day finds himself teleported into a small village inside the world of magic girls. They look like humans but are superior physically, mentally, and of course, magically. They are almost universally dominant sexually. John is given the simple task of getting to know the girls and deciding on one of them to become her familiar, the beloved servant of a magic girl. Familiarship is put in place by having sex before "the altar" giving them both the ability to leave the otherwise inescapable village.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check out my new game too: Ai Shield

Thread Updated: 2021-09-09
Release Date: 2020-09-09
Developer: volbells - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

dirt.png puppy.png warm.png feet.png fart.png fetishes.png insult (2).png panti.png

Last edited by a moderator:

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How is it possible for this to have almost All of the femdom fetishes that I Don't like?
There are 8/9 different girls to choose from in terms of path with different fetishes. You should be able to avoid a lot of things you don't want by avoiding certain girls. I don't know what you are/aren't into, so I can't help much more than that.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
2dcg??? When I understand right, there're only RPGM assets, so it's only 2d and text based, am I right?

Reactions: myself79

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
welp it doesn't have my fetishes in it for the time being but if you are into piss drinking and farting you will like it ^^

there are also foot stuff and ballbusting for the time being

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes