shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
How extreme is this game here? Are we chopping off dicks or straight up smashing testicles? Last text based femdom game like this I played included someones dick getting cut off despite not having a graphic violence tag or any other kind of warning. I see mention of ballbusting so i'm hesitant to try this. Rough femdom is fine, but straight up mutilation is a huge turn off for me even in a text based game.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How extreme is this game here? Are we chopping off dicks or straight up smashing testicles? Last text based femdom game like this I played included someones dick getting cut off despite not having a graphic violence tag or any other kind of warning. I see mention of ballbusting so i'm hesitant to try this. Rough femdom is fine, but straight up mutilation is something I'm not okay with even in a text based game.
There is no castration in this game. There can be threats of it, but it won't actually happen. The level of extremity is up to the player. You can choose more loving gentle girls or more cruel ones

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I played it, and it was very fun, I like ALL the fetishes included, a bit of trampling, spitting, pony-play, worship and even more of whats already in it (including the extreme ones) would make it entirely wholesome. That other game (Sunny Coast College) where the MC loses his penis is in fact a great lill game as well, extreme femdom is a rarity on the site while its full with extreme maledom, yet nobody complains about that. As far as I am concerned, the more femdom the better and the more extreme the merrier. Keep up the amazing work!

Eli-Chanpu

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, reading exactly what goes on in the screenshots is making me give this a hard pass.

I mean there isn't the worst fetish ever in here, which is NTR

But all of what I see in the screenshots makes me want to hang myself rather than beating my meat.

No I wouldn't do both at the same time.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, reading exactly what goes on in the screenshots is making me give this a hard pass.

I mean there isn't the worst fetish ever in here, which is NTR

But all of what I see in the screenshots makes me want to hang myself rather than beating my meat.

No I wouldn't do both at the same time.
NTR even if it has very vocal haters isn't even close to being one of the worst fetishes, in fact NTR is just a situation and if you see the CG's without the situation all people can like them.

The worst fetishes are mainly those that if you don't have them you will feel absolutely repulsed without exception, the top worst fetishes would be scat, gore, vore, amputation, castration, cannibalism... overall if you don't have them you just don't want to be near them at all.

Going to the point of the game, overall it doesn't have any girl that would be "light femdom", overall if they don't hit you hard enough they will make you drink or eat disgusting things, better not ask. Tried to see if I could find a normal dominant girl but it isn't part of the game.

It just isn't for me so... time to take the door and hope those that like it can enjoy it.

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
hmm the game works on my desktop, but on my laptop it crashes if i either try to open a menu or use the crystal. Maybe I need to install an RTP or something? My desktop has them all installed but my laptop has none, im not sure which rpg maker this is though (or if that's even the issue at all)

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
hmm the game works on my desktop, but on my laptop it crashes if i either try to open a menu or use the crystal. Maybe I need to install an RTP or something? My desktop has them all installed but my laptop has none, im not sure which rpg maker this is though (or if that's even the issue at all)
It’s rpgmaker mv. I don’t know what’s causing it. Anyone else having this issue?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Shame it's just a gallery of scenes with no plot. 9 girls for no reason, theres going to be a lot of overlap between them.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes