volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How long of a break will you have between the updates?
I don’t have a solid idea of that yet. My plan is to add 2 days and get the girls to 3 free time events in the next update. I’d guess a month or two.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Oooh, a proper femdom game where the girls are dominant, we're submissive, there are no other guys around and we never turn the tables on them? Hell yes, just the kind of thing I come here every day hoping to find!

Hardest thing is probably trying to choose a favorite. Like, I want to make a save at the end of day 3, but I don't know what's my favorite combination of events to have happened before that... Guess multiple saves will have to be the way to go, I seriously can't pick who I'm most interested in...

Maybe Yuri? I am a sworn butt-lover, and I do find her personality pleasant. The way she addresses us as "doggy" or "pup" is the perfect combination of seeing us as belonging below and submissive to her, but without it being in a mean or even really a disrespectful way. Spending the rest of our days nuzzling her ass while she farts down our nose sounds pretty appealing to me...

I also like Kylie. I always love those haughty bitches who at first think they're better than me, only for me to later show them that yeah, I also agree they're better than me, and I'm willing to do what they say, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad having my submissive ass around after all...

Ouila is also a contender for favorite path, or she could end up being my least favorite path, I'm not sure yet. She seems like she might be a bit of a switch, which I'm not, I only like being the sub, but I did get the feeling so far that we can play with her being more dom than sub, and I love power reversals too much to ignore her. I love for example when we got the choice whether to spank her or be spanked by her (full disclosure, I only explored the be spanked option). I love the idea that we're supposed to be the master, but since our personality just isn't dominant enough we don't take the opportunity and end up as her submissive instead... And I love when she teases us about it...

Oh also, the whole pulling us towards her and peeing down our pants while our face is smothered in her breasts scene turned me on quite a bit, not gonna lie...

I like the others as well. I like a sweet and loving dom like Claire, she triggers my "aw, I must make her happy" response without me having to let go of being the sub in the relationship. But I also love the sadistic ones like Alex and Tricia, and making them happy in a different way... Or Dede, who from what I've seen might be the most extreme and dominant of them all... Or Jubilee, who seems like someone I can really respect as a person as well as as a dom... Haven't seen Eli in action yet (there are a couple corners left for me to explore), and I don't know if she's fully on the menu, but I certainly wouldn't mind if she was... Honestly, all the girls are pretty evenly matched for me at the moment. Which is good I suppose, it means I'm enjoying every one of them!

There is a part of me that maybe would like to see even more variation in the kinks. We have 9 different girls, but from what I've seen it seems pretty much all the content is either foot-worship, spanking/ball-busting, fart-sniffing or some degree of toilet slavery. Which is all great, but between so many girls, we could have one that's say more focused on smothering, or one that also like pegging, or one that's into more explicit pet-play, or bondage, or human-furniture, or stuff like that... I'm not saying they should be too specialized - I do like that the girls share kinks between them, it makes sense and it allows for some fun crossover scenes, like having Kylie and Claire piss in our mouth at the same time. And there's no reason why we wouldn't want to see a similar kink delivered by different girls with different personalities... But it could be kinda fun for each girl to have a fetish or activity more uniquely distinct to her, and have even more variety of fetishes. Then again, if the developer prefers the fetishes already in the game they should just write what they love, since I'll be enjoying all of it either way...

So yeah, great to see a true femdom game crop up every once in a while, and excited to see this updated, and maybe eventually get some nice submissive endings! Keep it up!

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I really like this game too. I have searched a long time after a game like this.
But my primary fetishes is ABDL/ageplay with diapering stuff. I wonder if some of the girl could have a mommy path included in the game for the future there it's possible to be diapered of her. It would be very humilating but it would be a super turn on for me to see this.

I also like the spanking fetish and it can be a good thing in combine with an ABDL fetish in the game. I don't know now if the game can get this type of fetish in the future. But I can truly say that you will get many patreons (included me) if you should decided to include this fetish inside the game :D

Thanks for a good beginning of the game!

Reactions: volbells

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
ok i need male dom or non dom path i not into be dom and when game make me dom i alway try to go for a love path
Then why the heck come to a femdom game in the first place?

Now, please do not add NTR.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Oooh, a proper femdom game where the girls are dominant, we're submissive, there are no other guys around and we never turn the tables on them? Hell yes, just the kind of thing I come here every day hoping to find!

Hardest thing is probably trying to choose a favorite. Like, I want to make a save at the end of day 3, but I don't know what's my favorite combination of events to have happened before that... Guess multiple saves will have to be the way to go, I seriously can't pick who I'm most interested in...

Maybe Yuri? I am a sworn butt-lover, and I do find her personality pleasant. The way she addresses us as "doggy" or "pup" is the perfect combination of seeing us as belonging below and submissive to her, but without it being in a mean or even really a disrespectful way. Spending the rest of our days nuzzling her ass while she farts down our nose sounds pretty appealing to me...

I also like Kylie. I always love those haughty bitches who at first think they're better than me, only for me to later show them that yeah, I also agree they're better than me, and I'm willing to do what they say, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad having my submissive ass around after all...

Ouila is also a contender for favorite path, or she could end up being my least favorite path, I'm not sure yet. She seems like she might be a bit of a switch, which I'm not, I only like being the sub, but I did get the feeling so far that we can play with her being more dom than sub, and I love power reversals too much to ignore her. I love for example when we got the choice whether to spank her or be spanked by her (full disclosure, I only explored the be spanked option). I love the idea that we're supposed to be the master, but since our personality just isn't dominant enough we don't take the opportunity and end up as her submissive instead... And I love when she teases us about it...

Oh also, the whole pulling us towards her and peeing down our pants while our face is smothered in her breasts scene turned me on quite a bit, not gonna lie...

I like the others as well. I like a sweet and loving dom like Claire, she triggers my "aw, I must make her happy" response without me having to let go of being the sub in the relationship. But I also love the sadistic ones like Alex and Tricia, and making them happy in a different way... Or Dede, who from what I've seen might be the most extreme and dominant of them all... Or Jubilee, who seems like someone I can really respect as a person as well as as a dom... Haven't seen Eli in action yet (there are a couple corners left for me to explore), and I don't know if she's fully on the menu, but I certainly wouldn't mind if she was... Honestly, all the girls are pretty evenly matched for me at the moment. Which is good I suppose, it means I'm enjoying every one of them!

There is a part of me that maybe would like to see even more variation in the kinks. We have 9 different girls, but from what I've seen it seems pretty much all the content is either foot-worship, spanking/ball-busting, fart-sniffing or some degree of toilet slavery. Which is all great, but between so many girls, we could have one that's say more focused on smothering, or one that also like pegging, or one that's into more explicit pet-play, or bondage, or human-furniture, or stuff like that... I'm not saying they should be too specialized - I do like that the girls share kinks between them, it makes sense and it allows for some fun crossover scenes, like having Kylie and Claire piss in our mouth at the same time. And there's no reason why we wouldn't want to see a similar kink delivered by different girls with different personalities... But it could be kinda fun for each girl to have a fetish or activity more uniquely distinct to her, and have even more variety of fetishes. Then again, if the developer prefers the fetishes already in the game they should just write what they love, since I'll be enjoying all of it either way...

So yeah, great to see a true femdom game crop up every once in a while, and excited to see this updated, and maybe eventually get some nice submissive endings! Keep it up!
This comment made me really happy. I’m glad to see somebody has enjoyed so many facets of the game.

Ouila is definitely one of the more interesting characters to write. Without saying too much, you’ll certainly be able to be mostly submissive towards her.

I will say pegging will definitely come into play.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
After reading the Developers own words in the description "scat and farting. "Those are a definite no go for me right off the bat, urination part I was ok with until I saw the drinking part, For me thats strike three. I am not saying that this is wrong there are some out there that enjoy this sort of fetishes.

I will give the Developer credit for trying to put a unique set of fetishes and storyline that is not seen very much because of pure pressure from the community or is just to far out there. I wosh the developer all the luck and best in the world hope they make this a big thing and do a wonderful job.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
After reading the Developers own words in the description "scat nd farting. Those are a definate no o for me right off the bat, urination part I wasok with until I saw the drinking part, For me thats strike three. I am not saying that this is wrong there are some out there that enjoy this sort of fetishes.

I will give the Developer credit for trying to put a unique set of fetishes and storyline that is not seen very much because of pure pressure from the community or is just to far out there. I wosh the developer all the luck and best in the world hope they make this a big thing and do a wonderfil job.
Just to be clear, the scat is very avoidable. The farting is mostly avoidable. The drinking is more prevalent, but it's mostly avoidable by avoiding the girls into it. Anyway, thank you for the kind comment even if it's not your thing.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The game is very raw and lacks CG, but it has most of my favourite fetishes, so it's fine. Hard to find a game with that much toilet slavery. Looking forward to updates.

Reactions: Aseratrix

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
How is it possible for this to have almost All of the femdom fetishes that I Don't like?
I know that feeling, it is like I made a list of the parts of femdom I don’t like and it was made a game.

That said thumbs up to the dev for doing his vision and thumbs up for making a in depth femdom game!

hardmoss

Jul 29, 2019
Dear god I love this!!! What other fetishes do you plan to add? I hope some more small penis humiliation that be great!!

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
I like the set up and can see myself getting more into this game. I have to admit I only played a little bit, some of the fetishes that seem to be the focus are not really ones I'm too big on. I hope that there will be more choices to come as updates happen. I'll at least keep my eye open.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes