• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
fun enough concept for a text only game imma keep an eye on it for sure
also how do i rename the MC if the game itself doesnt give you the option?
Why would you want to rename him? The pun with his name and being a toilet is amazing, like...it fits so well its absolutely hilarious

edit: I don't think this game is getting enough credit. The writing is actually really great, the puns are good, and the between the girls delivering hard fetishes, we are getting a good hunk of lore for a 1.0. Like, a lot of interesting things have been dropped. NGL really looking forward to witches in the future as well.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Why would you want to rename him? The pun with his name and being a toilet is amazing, like...it fits so well its absolutely hilarious

edit: I don't think this game is getting enough credit. The writing is actually really great, the puns are good, and the between the girls delivering hard fetishes, we are getting a good hunk of lore for a 1.0. Like, a lot of interesting things have been dropped. NGL really looking forward to witches in the future as well.
puns aside it just really boosts a game for me if i'm able to rename the mc to my own name just a personal preference really no dealbreaker by any stretch of the imagination

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
There are four of them in the game right now. Some are hidden in the map, others are hidden in events.
Can you give a spoiler, please, where exactly are they located? And that is 5 times the game was played and so have not found their panties.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Good shit. Don't listen to the haters, more farting and scat in femdom games is a blessing.

By the way, is there an actual possible scat scene thus far? And what're all the toilet drinking scenes? I only found you could do it with Yuri and Eli.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Good shit. Don't listen to the haters, more farting and scat in femdom games is a blessing.

By the way, is there an actual possible scat scene thus far? And what're all the toilet drinking scenes? I only found you could do it with Yuri and Eli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This is one fun game. I really like the selection of fetishes. While I am not a big fan of all of these it's nice to have a choice plus it stands to reason that the amount of things to do (or to be done to MC) will only grow. My only wish would be having a day slightly longer, at least allowing for doing quests for 3 girls instead of only 2.

Option to change the name of the save would be appreciated too, as I am trying various routes and I'm pretty sure I won't remember which one is which after the next update will drop. Also, after the end of the current content it would be nice to have a moment to save the game.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i tried this game and it was so awesome, i'm really surprised about the negative comments.
personally i think having a huge amount of fetishes in one game is a huge plus. sure it can be a turn off if there's fetishes you don't like, but it was said many times that if you don't like X fetish you can avoid it. it's very simple really, after your first encounter with each girl you get the idea of what fetishes she has. don't want scat? don't interact with the girls that do scat.

anyway, imo having a big selection is a big plus and the writing is good. i was worried when i read there's no cg but it worked. i played thru the 4 days and i was left wanting more. i think 4 days is too short, and sure that's a bad thing for me, but it speaks highly of the game when a small amount of gameplay got me hooked. and i think this feat is particularly harder to achieve for a text game. besides the wide selection of fetishes, replayability and multiple routes are also huge deals, bonus points for that too.
i enjoyed this game so much, but it was so sad when i reached the end of this version. you know when a certain girl edges you and doesn't let you finish? yeah, that's how i felt. it was fun when she did that to john, it was sad when the game did it to me

so yeah, good job on the game, it's easily one of the best i've seen around here this year. looking forward to the next update. meanwhile, i believe i have more routes to travel, so if you'll excuse me.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
The game is really short. I know you are still working on it, but the page here says it is version 1.0. That kinda tells me the game is in a finished state. I would call this like version 0.10 depending on how deep you plan to go with this.

Reactions: Ajcfeku

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
The game is really short. I know you are still working on it, but the page here says it is version 1.0. That kinda tells me the game is in a finished state. I would call this like version 0.10 depending on how deep you plan to go with this.
im willing to wager you didnt play half the content in the game, the game makes you work to find a lot of it

J-V1

May 1, 2018
well it is short if you play nonstop. ...like i did

as for the version number, what tells me the game is in a finished state is when the thread is tagged as "completed".
one could say "version 1.0" means the first version of the game. have you ever seen games that say version 2.0 ? or 3.0? games do keep being worked on after version 1, updates can be 1.1 and so on, maybe move on to version 2 after a significant update, and so on

Reactions: Aseratrix
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes