YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
aww. That is sad. Most patreons I've ever joined was only after interacting with the community. Oh well. Best of luck and wish for many happy returns. : )

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
only 4 days? also probably make the game last like forever and have it be new things every day after the ritual.

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Well 4 days for a first release, it's good =) I don't see many games with so much content on first release. :)

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
In the game we can collect fetishes, volbells are you planning to put some extra scenes related to collecting fetishes, for example, a girl which we're not familiar comes at night - "I heard you like ..."

And other suggestion (i don't now is right place to giving it) give 2-3 extra days in next uptade so we can get familiar with other girls in 1 save. In the first uptade you can only full discover one girl and maybe one scene with another.

Really can't wait for the next uptade! :)

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In the game we can collect fetishes, volbells are you planning to put some extra scenes related to collecting fetishes, for example, a girl which we're not familiar comes at night - "I heard you like ..."

And other suggestion (i don't now is right place to giving it) give 2-3 extra days in next uptade so we can get familiar with other girls in 1 save. In the first uptade you can only full discover one girl and maybe one scene with another.

Really can't wait for the next uptade! :)
I don't know if you've already notice, but Eli's scenes require what you're talking about. You need the piss fetish to do her scene with that for example.

The end goal for the final product will be that you can mess around with a few girls to test out who you like, but only one girl will be possible to go through all their scenes. Obviously, until the final product is out, it can't be exactly how I want it. The next update will have 2 days, 1 free day and 1 event day.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
only 4 days?
i agree that 4 days felt a little short but that's probably cuz i played thru the game in one go. did you do the same? and you gotta take into account this is the first version of the game. for a first release the content was actually plentiful

Mihhu1

Mar 31, 2020
I found only one scat scene with Dede in the altar. Are the any other scenes with this fetish
Can someone spoil me?

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
I don't know if you've already notice, but Eli's scenes require what you're talking about. You need the piss fetish to do her scene with that for example.

The end goal for the final product will be that you can mess around with a few girls to test out who you like, but only one girl will be possible to go through all their scenes. Obviously, until the final product is out, it can't be exactly how I want it. The next update will have 2 days, 1 free day and 1 event day.
can you add something for us in the main menu to see every scene we seen and collect all those, that way we can rewatch them. oh and collecting panties give bonus scenes same with drinking from the girls toiletj

Reactions: name002

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I am impressed with the amount of content the game has to be the first release, at the moment my two favorite characters are Tricia and Claire and I am curious about the medical books in the latter's library.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes