Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
hm so about maybe the 20th-24th
thats putting dates and stuff never specified, if you try to do that, you'll ultimately wind up disappointed. Just plan by the 30th, then you're either pleasantly surprised or hopefully some news comes out to explain why its delayed, either way, he definitely didn't specify concrete dates like that

Edit: re-reading their post, they said even possibly may, so yeah, I wouldn't put dates like 20-24th in there, its too optimistic. read my "30th" as "30th of may" for maximum safety in disappointment

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
It will happen when it will happen. It isn't worth guessing. : ) Just check back and be pleasently surprise like the gift it is.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
someone know some way to change the mc name? i know that this game doesn't allow it but maybe there's a tool to edit it? I like to see myself as the mc when i play, and someone calling me john kinda break the immersion.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
someone know some way to change the mc name? i know that this game doesn't allow it but maybe there's a tool to edit it? I like to see myself as the mc when i play, and someone calling me john kinda break the immersion.
Legally change your name to John.

but seriously, I don't think you'll find much luck changing it easily for now. all the events are currently written in such a way that even going into the code to change it still results in you being called John. You would have to go through all the files of the game and use a source code editor like Notepad++ to change all instances of 'John' to '(your name here)'. if it's that much of a deal breaker, that's the only solution I can think of with my (lack of) skills. up to you.

• Love
Reactions: Fafeh and scrumbles

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Magic Femdom v2.0 Change log:

-2 new days.
-1 event day with 3 major branches and further smaller branches. They add up to about 8 possible scenes depending on how you count them. (Keep in mind there can be substantial changes to these and other events based even on having different reputation with different girls or different fetishes. Even if you already played a certain branch, you may want to play again with a different girl's reputation up. As an example, during the drink branch, if you have a high enough rep with Clair, something different will happen with her.)
-1 free day
-12 new free time events for a total of 27, 3 for each girl total.
-A new save screen that allows you to see how many free time events you've done with each girl in that particular save.
-3 new panties for a total of 7.
-2 new toilets for a total of 5.
-2 new sneak attacks for a total of 4.
-Minor changes to previous content including toning John down slightly at the beginning.
-Various typo and bug fixes.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
similiar to dungeon dream which i play before from the art, of course it RPGM. will play it when more come out

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This is textual teenager scat magic romp game did i'm right?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes