RPGM - Completed - Magic Femdom [v5.1] [Volbells]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6269226

Simply one word: phenomenal. When playing this game, I was instantly reminded of some of my favorite games of all time. The genre it belongs to is already scarce in content, but to find a GOOD game within this genre is truly marvelous.

It's clear that the developer poured their heart and soul into creating this masterpiece. Which is why I recommend everyone who's into the tags to play this game because it really is just that good.
    The developer deserves a massive round of applause and a pat on the back for creating such a remarkable experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1667144

If you're into the tags I would recommend this game, because WOW.

Games like these are very rare so it's already great to be getting a game with these tags.
    But then the game itself is just a delight. I love the large variety of choices you can make, the characters, and ALL of their stories and quests. The amount of detail put in by the dev is amazing
    10 out of 10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ikaros123

Man your game is exactly my cup of tea, it has both aspects of femdom (hardcore and soft) and a good variety of fetish to appeal everyone who is interested.

I love ouila, her teasing is godlike, and even tho dede is kinda extreme to my taste, im glad she is in the game
  4. 2.00 star(s)

EchoofZen

Lacks practically any custom assets, such as CGI, and focuses on text. Which would be OK, if the writing wasn't bad. Don't expect any deep characterizations or character interactions.

The good part is that there are a lot of fetishes in this, so one is practically guaranteed to stumble into something they like, provided they like femdom. Even some hard stuff, which is very nice.

Unfortunately, here's where the ugly part of the game rears its head; you are railroaded into stuff you aren't interested. Want to go out with a CBT focused maid? Too bad, here's a puppy scene with a character focused on FARTING. Want to focus on the gentle watersports shopkeeper? Nah, here's an unavoidable scene with her bratty, annoying spit-focused friend. And when I say unavoidable, I mean it: even if you could decline, it can lock that character forever, losing all that progress with them.

This rating could be higher, but in a game with a wide array of fetishes like this being able to pick and choose is essential and mandatory. Unfortunately, you can't pick the fetishes you like. Hell, you can't even pick the characters you like either.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

explodingplastic

I see a lot of comments on here from people who this game was clearly not made for. The tags for this game make it quite clear that it is a hardcore femdom game and if that isn't your thing you don't need to play. Hope the creator of this game isn't taking those comments to heart because this game is quite enjoyable for those it is made for.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2123574

When i first saw the game, i thought "um text based? how am i supposed to nut lmao" and just scrolled past. I can't even remember how i actually got to play it, but I swear this game is better than a lot of games with fully rendered scenes! (that is, for people that are into all these fetishes.) I personally wasnt necessarily into urination or ballbusting but the way the scenes are written and the fact that this is a pretty casual game where you make a lot of choices based on YOUR prefferences literally made me say "fuck it" and enjoy every type of fetish the game has in store. One of the best femdom games ever, and especially if you're a creative person, a text based game can actually be more fun because you picture the girl exactly how you want her to look. Again, very good scene writing, it really made me follow all the fetishes because even if i wasn't into them, the scenes are so good you can't resist. Story is pretty straightforward, and the fact that you choose which girl to spend the most time with and even the events are shaped aroud your prefferences makes this game one of the best I've ever played. Keep up the awesone work, dev :D, and I'm soooooo looking forward to more updates cause I hope this game never dies, and while we might be in the minority regarding our prefferences and fetishes, know that for the people that like this stuff, this is one of the best games. Have a good one!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Murindes

i just wish there were images. it would be a perfect game. It has so many fetishes. I haven't played that much cuz im holding out hope for images, but i do wish there was some sissification if thats not asking too much. That said what is ther with images would be perfectly fine
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 139786

There is almost nothing like this in any game. If you are into any of the fetishes associated with the game and are open-minded about those you are not, you will be charmed by its well-written smut. Note that it is text-based, so you need to use your imagination to vizualize (taste, smell, and feel) what’s going on. But if you are playing this, you wouldn’t expect to see much anyway when blindfolded/smothered by a full ass/crying as piss fills your eyes/seeing stars from being kicked repeatedly in the balls.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Doomraider

If you enjoy the fetishes on offer and are okay with RPG maker then i fully recommend this game.

My only minor complaint is a lack of CG but i'm sure that will eventually be introduced in a future installment
  10. 2.00 star(s)

sh4dowm4ncer

This game is hung up on piss and scat. No matter what fetish you try to steer the game to by only visiting select girls, you'll end up with the full gamut. There also seems to be very little artwork. If that setup is not your cup of tea I'd strongly recommend passing on this game. Nice idea poor execution.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Tigress13

It is really good when your in he mood for fem domination and giving that you choose your fetishes by choosing a girl makes it fun. :) Don't knock until you try it because you might just like it. Any ways i am giving his a 5 star so others might try it.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

YayaSHIRO

One of the worst femdoms out there. The logic and conversation are extremely random and half the time don't make any sense. The scenes are also really short with barely any content. The gameplay is also quite klunky
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Baka puppy

Pretty nice for a first release. Girls are cute and varied. There's some hard kink. But everything seems avoidable so far. I'm hooked and will follow this. There is no CG or animations. But it think this is not important. Imagination is a great tool after all :) Be aware than some of the kinks are pretty heavy tho. So this is not for everyone. But if you're into those kinks. You'll really like it
  14. 5.00 star(s)

johntur

I agree with what was said by Fyo, the game jumps to much in my opinion, with how quick he is willing to do XYZ. Even if he is submissive inside he goes to do these actions to quickly.

With that being said the game is written really well for what the standard is for RPG maker games. With no images I'd still say its fappable and for a first release there is a sizable amount of content.

I'd recommend the game if you're into harder femdom then say a monster girl game. It should scratch that itch.

Edit: I originally gave this game a 4 star rating for the above reasons, however after investing more hours into I can see it deserves 5. There is so much hidden content in this game. Like its actually insane, every time i think i found everything, i find out there's more. Great Dev!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Aseratrix

The game in this early stage is already packed with a lot of content, albeit it whizzes by fast, and leaves you wishing for more...what else could you ask from a first release?

The setting is cleverly thought out, the characters are "charming" and the game is full of potential. While RPGM may not be anyone's cup of tea, on the plus side it does not contain any combat (although there are some games where that also makes sense). In my opinion, if an RPGM game is combined with quality representational material, they can feel more interactive, more like an actual game (paths and choices are easier to implement), than some linear visual novels.

Although visually, the erotic scenes are not aided, the colorful descriptions, the icons and the SOUNDS supply sufficient stimulus for the imagination. Perhaps accompanying images could be added, but that may be a double edged sword, as they supplant imagination and succeed or fail on how good they are. Based on the design/aesthetic choices of the author so far, I am confident that any future visual graphic elements will be of the same charming, simple, yet enjoyable nature as the rest of the game. I enjoy good "graphic" descriptions as much as a good drawing or render, and leaving some work for the imagination is not necessarily a bad thing.

In conclusion, this game promises to be another shiny little gem in the femdom niche and it will surely be for the liking of those who like their femdom unabashedly glorifying the fairer sex.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Fyo

Edit: Now that the game is finished, I've upped my review from four stars to five, and edited the review.

If you're into the listed fetishes it's awesome(watersports, cbt,). if you're into vanilla femdom it's not for you. The writing is engaging and erotic, and the game mechanics and plot work well to facilitate the intended atmosphere. I highly recommend this game to anyone who fits the target demographic and is thinking of trying it.

A criticism I would give is that the build-up could be slower. In general this game throws you right into the kinky shit. Some more vanilla sex scenes and build up relationships with the girls before jumping to the fetishes would have made the game even better. The main character is immediately a hopeless pervert. Scenes land better if you have an idea of where the characters motivations are coming from. A positive of the fast-pace is that the player is granted quick access to 'sex' :ROFLMAO: scenes.

Magic Femdom has shaped into a great success as a simple text-based hardcore femdom game.