marcelo26267

Apr 20, 2020
I can't save the game, every time I go out and come back the load is not there I have to start a new game. someone help me solve this?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
someone know some way to change the mc name? i know that this game doesn't allow it but maybe there's a tool to edit it? I like to see myself as the mc when i play, and someone calling me john kinda break the immersion.
As Lazyrick said, Notepad++ is a good choice. Try . You must replace the string "John" in "www\js\plugin.js" and in all files inside the folder "www\data".
Only in the save screen, old saves will retain the former name. If you want to replace "John" for good, you must edit them. You'll find them inside the folder "www\save". Try or visit this thread.

Btw, while looking for a solution, I stumbled over a light command line utility called "Find And Replace Text" : in short... . :D
I can't save the game, every time I go out and come back the load is not there I have to start a new game. someone help me solve this?
Did you extract the game? When you save, is a new file created inside "www\save"?

Last edited:

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
Legally change your name to John.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but seriously, I don't think you'll find much luck changing it easily for now. all the events are currently written in such a way that even going into the code to change it still results in you being called John. You would have to go through all the files of the game and use a source code editor like Notepad++ to change all instances of 'John' to '(your name here)'. if it's that much of a deal breaker, that's the only solution I can think of with my (lack of) skills. up to you.
As Lazyrick said, Notepad++ is a good choice. Try . You must replace the string "John" in "www\js\plugin.js" and in all files inside the folder "www\data".
Only in the save screen, old saves will retain the former name. If you want to replace "John" for good, you must edit them. You'll find them inside the folder "www\save". Try or visit this thread.

Btw, while looking for a solution, I stumbled over a light command line utility called "Find And Replace Text" : in short... . :D
Thx for the help Bros will give it a try :D(y)

EDIT: I was able to change, you guys are amazing really appreciate the help

Last edited:

Edwardacly

Nov 29, 2017
Having played all routes the game is pretty fun overall but im quite disappointed with Dede

Being the dom in a relationship is not just being apathetic and disdainful of your partner, imo she only has the worst traits of Kylie and Tricia combined without having any of the positive points that the other two have.

And i have to say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 30, 2017
I adore this game and am proud to be a backer of it. There are not many games that go deep into piss drinking and farting, and not only does this game do an excellent job of catering to those underserved perverts, but it is very well-written, and even some fetishes that I thought I would never find appealing have somehow managed to do so here.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Very small update

Changelog:
  • Fixed bug where you could do Ouila's 3rd free time event at night
  • Fixed bug where Alex turns away from you in her 3rd scene
  • Added image coming back in Kylie's 3rd scene
  • Changed changed two of the images in the game
  • Other minor fixes

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Having played all routes the game is pretty fun overall but im quite disappointed with Dede

Being the dom in a relationship is not just being apathetic and disdainful of your partner, imo she only has the worst traits of Kylie and Tricia combined without having any of the positive points that the other two have.

A dom that likes scat would have for example also used her feet or hands to smear some of the shit on the rest of his face while he was still eating it and then made him lick it clean for example.
Interesting to hear the experience you had with scat IRL (seeing how you weren't into it and the girl was REALLY into it, including the medical aspects etc), but you also have to understand that scat is appealing (and appaling) to people for many different reasons, like most fetishes out there.

For the vast majority of people the SEXUAL pleasure from it comes from it being "the ultimate act of domination", or "just being thought of/used as a toilet", and Dede does that to an extreme extent, and not gradual either like it's usually done. Most people "into scat" and especially on the internet, are into it because of the femdom aspect, and likely wouldn't actually do any of the extreme stuff like eating, smearing etc IRL.
So I absolutely agree with your last point, people who are into the dom aspect (including me) would love to see her get playful and experimental with it too since they get sexual pleasure from being dommed to that extreme extent, and not just having an apathetic "user" that actually just uses them as an object. (objectification is another fetish in the same ballpark I suppose but thats appealing to an even SMALLER audience)
There's the actual "pleasure from eating" or smearing part as well ,most people who like that don't even do the dom stuff, but that's really hard to portray in a text-based game and that's also a very small target audience.

I do feel like in a lot of these games the creators aren't actually into all of the content they implement (duh), so with a small dev team and no input/other writers, writing extreme kinks in a wide spectrum like this is gonna be hit or miss and largely research-based, which you can often tell from how it's written. Had the same feeling for Jubilee, she seems to portray the foot fetish aspect but it was weirdly specific about "big feet" and unusal niches of that fetish community instead of the usual appealing (dom) aspect.

So hopefully there'll be plenty more days to come out so we can see the different aspects (and/or different people using the same fetishes with the tags,I see Kylie has a scat fetish tag aswell for example and volbells mentioned how having a tag might alter future scenes,which I'm very much looking forward to)
It does feel like Dede is being written into a corner without much more content to explore at this point tho, limited to the "object" aspect of scat, so here's hoping for more future content

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Interesting to hear the experience you had with scat IRL (seeing how you weren't into it and the girl was REALLY into it, including the medical aspects etc), but you also have to understand that scat is appealing (and appaling) to people for many different reasons, like most fetishes out there.

For the vast majority of people the SEXUAL pleasure from it comes from it being "the ultimate act of domination", or "just being thought of/used as a toilet", and Dede does that to an extreme extent, and not gradual either like it's usually done. Most people "into scat" and especially on the internet, are into it because of the femdom aspect, and likely wouldn't actually do any of the extreme stuff like eating, smearing etc IRL.
So I absolutely agree with your last point, people who are into the dom aspect (including me) would love to see her get playful and experimental with it too since they get sexual pleasure from being dommed to that extreme extent, and not just having an apathetic "user" that actually just uses them as an object. (objectification is another fetish in the same ballpark I suppose but thats appealing to an even SMALLER audience)
There's the actual "pleasure from eating" or smearing part as well ,most people who like that don't even do the dom stuff, but that's really hard to portray in a text-based game and that's also a very small target audience.

I do feel like in a lot of these games the creators aren't actually into all of the content they implement (duh), so with a small dev team and no input/other writers, writing extreme kinks in a wide spectrum like this is gonna be hit or miss and largely research-based, which you can often tell from how it's written. Had the same feeling for Jubilee, she seems to portray the foot fetish aspect but it was weirdly specific about "big feet" and unusal niches of that fetish community instead of the usual appealing (dom) aspect.

So hopefully there'll be plenty more days to come out so we can see the different aspects (and/or different people using the same fetishes with the tags,I see Kylie has a scat fetish tag aswell for example and volbells mentioned how having a tag might alter future scenes,which I'm very much looking forward to)
It does feel like Dede is being written into a corner without much more content to explore at this point tho, limited to the "object" aspect of scat, so here's hoping for more future content

I actually like Dede's approach, her disdaining attitude is in perfect sync with the degradation of the act, its the ultimate level of domination. And I agree, that those of us into femdom are only insofar into scat as it is a tool of expression of being completely dominated, humiliated by beautiful females. Without this context, scat is just as repulsive to us as for the general public. It is just as with spitting or watersports, only on steroids. :devilish:

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018

And i have to say:
Should probably add to the convo that women who enjoy scat can enjoy it for different reasons, just as men can. For example, many people are into the femdom aspect of scat used in this game, but hate the whole messing/smearing aspect and diapers, and vice versa. Simply because a single girl you knew into scat was mainly into the more messy aspect of it doesn't mean that it's fake to have girls who enjoy other aspects of it. Plenty of dominatrix will happily shit on you, but refuse to smear it on you since while they're happy to shit on you, they don't want to touch it themselves.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Since this is meant to be replayed a lot ...is there a way to skip long dialogues that you've already read? The group events... I want to skip them, they are long. Usually I avoid RPGM for this reason: as soon as the game crashes or you resume for any other reason you have to sit there and click a button like a robot until you get back to the state you were. This game (for example) crashed three times in four playthroughs. It's definitely an interesting enough game though. Even though I'm not into some of the things in the game I found it ....interesting to read at least. I'm not offended by the content either. It's hard to be offended by anything in this game after suffering through an avalanche of incest fetish that everyone seems to be into (this game is almost unique in contrast). Although, just as a suggestion, maybe start some of the paths with toned down versions of the thing... just to have room to escalate? Like: ballbusting->slapping, fart stuff -> just ass admiration and licking, scat -> just rimming or whatever. Dede could start out just generally treat you like an object, in one currently available scene she uses you as a chair, that's a good beginning for her path I'd say (her fetish is objectification with a scat aspect to it). Then a player who is into neither of those can get some enjoyment out of the characters and stop later on when things escalate too far. If it seems like the game stabilizes and stops crashing, I'll consider supporting it (I'm currently supporting 4 games on patreon, but what's one more eh?)

Reactions: World enjoyer

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Since this is meant to be replayed a lot ...is there a way to skip long dialogues that you've already read? The group events... I want to skip them, they are long. Usually I avoid RPGM for this reason: as soon as the game crashes or you resume for any other reason you have to sit there and click a button like a robot until you get back to the state you were. This game (for example) crashed three times in four playthroughs. It's definitely an interesting enough game though. Even though I'm not into some of the things in the game I found it ....interesting to read at least. I'm not offended by the content either. It's hard to be offended by anything in this game after suffering through an avalanche of incest fetish that everyone seems to be into (this game is almost unique in contrast). Although, just as a suggestion, maybe start some of the paths with toned down versions of the thing... just to have room to escalate? Like: ballbusting->slapping, fart stuff -> just ass admiration and licking, scat -> just rimming or whatever. Dede could start out just generally treat you like an object, in one currently available scene she uses you as a chair, that's a good beginning for her path I'd say (her fetish is objectification with a scat aspect to it). Then a player who is into neither of those can get some enjoyment out of the characters and stop later on when things escalate too far. If it seems like the game stabilizes and stops crashing, I'll consider supporting it (I'm currently supporting 4 games on patreon, but what's one more eh?)
Strange, it never crashed on me once! Never had any stability issues with the game. Sorry to hear that you did. Maybe try the last bugfix Volbells gave us a couple of comments above.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Usually I avoid RPGM for this reason: as soon as the game crashes or you resume for any other reason you have to sit there and click a button like a robot until you get back to the state you were. This game (for example) crashed three times in four playthroughs.
If you say you have experienced crashes on similar games too, it looks more like an issue between RPGM MV (the game engine) and your pc.
What are its specs? Especially RAM and video card? Because MV, contrary to its predecessors, is quite RAM hungry. If you play the game while running more software, it is more likely to crash.

Btw this game never crashed to me too and I run it natively on Linux.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Page down key skips through dialogue very quickly. Unfortunately, it doesn't discriminate between seen and unseen text. I haven't found a way of doing that with rpg maker. It's a bit late to change the early scenes, but I may take a different approach in a future game.

Reactions: Ahree5sa

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
If you say you have experienced crashes on similar games too, it looks more like an issue between RPGM MV (the game engine) and your pc.
What are its specs? Especially RAM and video card? Because MV, contrary to its predecessors, is quite RAM hungry. If you play the game while running more software, it is more likely to crash.

Btw this game never crashed to me too and I run it natively on Linux.
Ah, my specs: Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Ubuntu 19.10, wine 4.0.2. I couldn't get the winehq repositorie's version to install, so it's the ubuntu packaged one.

What do you mean by natively? How? This didn't have another launcher, only Game.exe. Did I miss someting? Oh and maybe this helps: crash = the game stops mid-sentence and becomes unresponsive (not in the same spot). No other RPGM game has crashed exactly this way. I've had other games exit (or abort, I guess) spontaneously or not launch at all.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Ah, my specs: Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Ubuntu 19.10, wine 4.0.2. I couldn't get the winehq repositorie's version to install, so it's the ubuntu packaged one.
OK, your issue is probably not what I supposed to be. As for running natively any MV game on Linux:
Try NW.js with the latest release of the game and, if you still experience any bug, post on that thread. I am sure users more experienced than me can and will help you.
UPDATE August 2020: on my pc the latest version of NW.js makes the game crash randomly. v0.34.5 runs fine though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahree5sa
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes