J-V1

May 1, 2018
i found that the ESC key skips thru dialogue fast. careful with that though, it will also skip through choices.

on another note, ah rpgmaker, i used to dislike adult rpgm games until i found peniban quest. then rpgm slowly grew on me. has its flaws, but this year i saw myself going thru quite a few games

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
My favourite character with descending order:
Clair > Ouila > Dede > Yuri > Kylie > Jubiliee, Tricia, Alex

Eli is more like side character. There is no route for her, so she will not have place in my descending order.
I got adrenalin rush with Clair story and Ouila. Their stories were closest to my fastasies :cool:
At the beggining of next month i will support creator of this game on Patreon.

I also like, that there are sometimes multiple girls.
I think it would be better to have more then one free day before group event.

What i miss: I think there should be more events at night time. I have seen Ouila multiple times at night, when she was up. But Ouila is the only one character, which can be accessible at night times. For example Clair and her bladder isssues, i would expect her to have night issues :) Also there are no visits of player house.

Can't wait for another update, let's hope it will not take 2-3 months for next update. Shame, there is not mutch lewd games like this one.
Keep doing good job.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I like Dede but as far as I can tell, she only has 1 scene so far. She vanishes after and tells you to piss off the next day.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is it possible to get all the panties in one "run". And also how do you "sneak attack" one of the characters?

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is it possible to get all the panties in one "run". And also how do you "sneak attack" one of the characters?
All the ones currently in the game should be possible in one run, yes. All but one of the sneak attacks so far involve finding a girl on the map at a certain time. The other happens during an event day.

Last edited:

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
>Eli is more like side character.There is no route for her.
I'm getting Monika vibes just from hearing that. Inb4 Eli disintegrates all the girls and takes over my computer so she's the only choice.

• Haha
Reactions: volbells

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
>Eli is more like side character.There is no route for her.
I'm getting Monika vibes just from hearing that. Inb4 Eli disintegrates all the girls and takes over my computer so she's the only choice.
Don't spoil it :p

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
All the ones currently in the game should be possible in one run, yes. All but one of the sneak attacks so far involve finding a girl on the map at a certain time. The other happens during an event day.
Isn't John uncontrollable during event days? How will that work?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's part of one of the events. You get a choice to do it or not
Ah, I see thank you. Oddly enough I've gone through five girls routes but I haven't had an opportunity to "sneak attack" them. Maybe I already did and I didn't notice it? Also speaking of Event Days, is the reward for the second event day the same no matter what the game is?

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Maybe I already did and I didn't notice it?
From memory: during some day events (like catching the spit or fighting against girls) you are from time to time prompted to do some action that affects the outcome of the given event. It's during one of these events when you can kick one of the girls, fighting event to be precise.

Need a sneak attack on Dede as a form of revenge.
If I remember correctly you can attack her during early day, you can find her near the crystal; unfortunately I don't remember which day is it, I think it was after the first day event.

I think I found all the toilet drinking scenes and sneak attacks, but I still can't find all of the panties, I'll give it another try after next update I guess.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
From memory: during some day events (like catching the spit or fighting against girls) you are from time to time prompted to do some action that affects the outcome of the given event. It's during one of these events when you can kick one of the girls, fighting event to be precise.

If I remember correctly you can attack her during early day, you can find her near the crystal; unfortunately I don't remember which day is it, I think it was after the first day event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes