baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You can get through scenes very quickly if you hold down the pg dn key. Skipping wouldn't allow you to get the rep points, decisions, etc that come from the event.
It's gonna be insufferable to browse trough future content with the unskippable scenes.
The amount of repetition make the fundamental game design bad and more of the content should be discoverable in 1 playtrough

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
I had not seen anything such well crafted since Lillith's throne, I must confess i bust my nuts twice with Jubilee (new waifu for the collection). Clair is nice too, she is a cutie with all the goldenshower stuff. Also loved Yuri for being smelly (not that into farting but the overall stenchy girl is disgustingly arousing). I guess Eli is a tutorial pet because nothing works on her.

I am totally skipping Tricia and Alex, while both of them for the same ballbusting reason, the second big GET AWAY FROM ME reason is chastity and being a fucking loli respectively (flat chests and petite feet are moodkillers for me). Dede also moodkilled me by NOT REMOVING HER FUCKING SHOES! (shoes are also a huge moodkiller for me)

Reactions: volbells

J-V1

May 1, 2018
from what i understand, the problem with unskippable scenes comes from the rpgmaker engine, so...

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
It's gonna be insufferable to browse trough future content with the unskippable scenes.
The amount of repetition make the fundamental game design bad and more of the content should be discoverable in 1 playtrough
actually, unskippable scenes comes with indie game development on poor man engines like this
Just checked out the picture down button, takes you like 10 sec to go through the event, so it is like skipping. I think that tip is great.
But maybe it would be great to have sth like a book in the own house which is repeating all the controls, in case there are any others.
I also had games which told this to me in the beginning, but often I forget it again, especially if you waited a few months for an update :D

Reactions: Fyo and volbells

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I have found a bug in the Ouila route, she is now always following me after going together to Yuri. She is also still in other places though.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have found a bug in the Ouila route, she is now always following me after going together to Yuri. She is also still in other places though.
Did you do Ouila's 3rd event at night in v2.0? If so, that bug should be fixed in v2.1 that I posted in the comments here back awhile.

Reactions: Syoto and Derbaer

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Some of the scenes. One of the free time ones that comes to mind is Alex's 2nd scene if you have cum eating. The day 5 event has a number of small things involving fetishes.
How to get that? Or rather how to get other in general?

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How to get that? Or rather how to get other in general?
You have to do one of the events where you can get that particular fetish before doing that scene. For Alex's cum eating scene, one way would be to do Yuri's 1st event and choose the cum anyway option before doing Alex's 2nd. You get a fetish essentially by doing it. Then, you can get any secrets etc. involving it after you got it.

Reactions: Derbaer

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
You have to do one of the events where you can get that particular fetish before doing that scene. For Alex's cum eating scene, one way would be to do Yuri's 1st event and choose the cum anyway option before doing Alex's 2nd. You get a fetish essentially by doing it. Then, you can get any secrets etc. involving it after you got it.
Is there any more hidden content after getting the scat fetish?
I really kinda lose the overview what to try for who :D
I would be really happy for a walkthrough or if you don't like that, because you want the player to explore it by themselves, some achievements to guide one through it a bit.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is there any more hidden content after getting the scat fetish?
I really kinda lose the overview what to try for who :D
I would be really happy for a walkthrough or if you don't like that, because you want the player to explore it by themselves, some achievements to guide one through it a bit.
Nothing big for scat yet. You can find little one sentence comments and stuff. I might make a walkthrough once the whole game is finished, not sure yet.

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
The right side of village is a place where i spend more time. Clair become my favorite after second update. Can't wait for next scenes with Dede, any news about next uptade, could be in early june?

Reactions: Mihhu1

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The right side of village is a place where i spend more time. Clair become my favorite after second update. Can't wait for next scenes with Dede, any news about next uptade, could be in early june?
It still has a long way to go. Early June probably isn't happening.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Fyo

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
Can someone spoil me the locations of all the panties? (Or just the ones added in 2.0) Thanks

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes