Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
There's going to be a crossover between Magic Femdom and (also a femdom game) Second Class.
I can see that there's plenty of overlap between the two games. But damn, Second Class has tons of ellipses. I skipped a few of the choices accidentally because I was mashing the ESC key. I just hope that won't happen in the crossover.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It would be cool if once you choose a girl, the others would chime in on the action accommodating the chosen girl's fetish. Or in other words: when you'll choose a girl, her fetish should become the village standard. This would make all people happy. In my case, I would love it if after you chose your girl, every other girl will use their own fetish in addition to the primary fetish of the girl you chose. All of this of course assuming that after a choice is made the other girls still have access to you. I would certainly choose the meanest and the coolest girl of them all, Dede!

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It would be cool if once you choose a girl, the others would chime in on the action accommodating the chosen girl's fetish. Or in other words: when you'll choose a girl, her fetish should become the village standard. This would make all people happy. In my case, I would love it if after you chose your girl, every other girl will use their own fetish in addition to the primary fetish of the girl you chose. All of this of course assuming that after a choice is made the other girls still have access to you. I would certainly choose the meanest and the coolest girl of them all, Dede!
Good idea. Pursue Kylie or Clair? You are now the town urinal. Pursue Yuri? Tongue baths for everybody! When would this appear though? We get like max two actions per day and then the following day is an event day.

Mar 18, 2020
edit: is the game still under development? i hope it's not finished but if anyone knows please reply :)

When i first saw the game, i thought "um text based? how am i supposed to nut lmao" and just scrolled past. I can't even remember how i actually got to play it, but I swear this game is better than a lot of games with fully rendered scenes! (that is, for people that are into all these fetishes.) I personally wasnt necessarily into urination or ballbusting but the way the scenes are written and the fact that this is a pretty casual game where you make a lot of choices based on YOUR prefferences literally made me say "fuck it" and enjoy every type of fetish the game has in store. One of the best femdom games ever, and especially if you're a creative person, a text based game can actually be more fun because you picture the girl exactly how you want her to look. Again, very good scene writing, it really made me follow all the fetishes because even if i wasn't into them, the scenes are so good you can't resist. Story is pretty straightforward, and the fact that you choose which girl to spend the most time with and even the events are shaped aroud your prefferences makes this game one of the best I've ever played. Keep up the awesone work, dev :D, and I'm soooooo looking forward to more updates cause I hope this game never dies, and while we might be in the minority regarding our prefferences and fetishes, know that for the people that like this stuff, this is one of the best games. Have a good one!

Last edited:

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
So to experience everything one must restart a few times or it is possible to get everything in one playthrough?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Speaking of the restarts. How about after the current Event Days the game will revert into a permanent Free Day? For example after Day 4 the game will say "Congratulations for reaching this far into the story, more special Event Days will come into a future update. For now you can interact with the other girls and see what their scenes are". The post-game Free Days will automatically skip Event Days so there will be less hassle.

Reactions: Fyo and Petruha2k

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
It is a pity that the relationship with one of the girls does not affect the events with the others.
Example: i am already agree to be familiar to Claire and after that take 1st event with Kylie (pee potion), and the dialogues don't change at all from this, which makes them a little absurd

Reactions: Fyo

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
It is a pity that the relationship with one of the girls does not affect the events with the others.
I'm not sure. I sorta like it since there is no sour feelings between the women. Although I wouldn't mind a bit of harsh teasing once in awhile. : )

Reactions: Fyo

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Example: i am already agree to be familiar to Claire and after that take 1st event with Kylie (pee potion), and the dialogues don't change at all from this, which makes them a little absurd
Yeah. The game would certainly be improved by changing that, but the workload would also increase drastically. I like how Volbells has focused on relatively quick and reasonable progress towards actual progression rather than getting caught up in trying to make everything perfect. That's the bane of Patreon games. Maybe once the game is mostly finished improvements like that can be made.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
This game.. is the literally best game on the forum :p Surprisingly I never expected that text based game could be so good. It works really well for imagination and I don't know if it was a good step to put the animation in this game. I just hope it won't be much in the future.

v3.0 seems really good work, have walkthrough to this game would be very nice :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Why does it seem like "scat" just popped out of nowhere. Swear i went from maybe something every blue moon having it, but now it's in so much. Hentai included.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Magic Femdom v3.0 Changelog:

-2 new days
-9 unique new free time events +2 alternate versions from Alex and Ouila from having two different routes +1 another character diverging into 2 routes
-An event day with a lot of possibilities, see for yourself
-A special extra scene with Alex
-3 new sneak attacks for a total of 7
-2 new toilets for a total of 7
-1 new panties for a total of 8
-A dream sequence crossing over with Second Class
-A new location... somewhere
-Previous content with Eli is now actually accessible
-Various bug and typo fixes

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes