volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Why does it seem like "scat" just popped out of nowhere. Swear i went from maybe something every blue moon having it, but now it's in so much. Hentai included.
There are only two girls in the game that have scat and with one of them it's optional and you can still progress her storyline without it. If you avoid Dede, you can avoid scat.

• Haha
Reactions: CravenGrave

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
isnt it male domination if the girls are dom?
Its strange that you are a "Well Known Member" on this site and still didn't figure out the tags. Female domination stands for femdom, and male domination stands for maledom. This is how these are defined. That being said, using the latter two words for these tags would be clearer to vanilla newbies or trolling well known members.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
lol i don't get why someone not into femdom would even post in a game with femdom literally in the title. I'll give the game a try sounds like fun and a lot of content for a first release.
I actually wasn't going to post since I'm not into femdom until I saw this comment.

The same reason people not into NTR will post in a game that literally has NTR in the title, the same reason people not into rape will literally post in a game with rape in the title; because people are stupid.

Reactions: World enjoyer

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Its strange that you are a "Well Known Member" on this site and still didn't figure out the tags. Female domination stands for femdom, and male domination stands for maledom. This is how these are defined. That being said, using the latter two words for these tags would be clearer to vanilla newbies or trolling well known members.
thats the problem i'm having with these tags, they sound ambivalent. for that reason i suggested to change them into (fe)male dominating or dominated because I have seen them used interchangable as well. one game used male domination for male subs, the next game used female domination for dominas. *black guy saying "whut?" meme*

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
thats the problem i'm having with these tags, they sound ambivalent. for that reason i suggested to change them into (fe)male dominating or dominated because I have seen them used interchangable as well. one game used male domination for male subs, the next game used female domination for dominas. *black guy saying "whut?" meme*
'Female domination' (and maledom too) are widely known and accepted terms:
- dictionary says: female domination - A self-explanatory term for the domination of a partnership by the woman, which ranges from decision making (in a socionormative partnership) to domination (in the context of BDSM sexual role play).

- Wikipedia says: " Female dominance, female domination or femdom refer to BDSM activities in which the dominant partner is female."

The fact that some games are wrongly tagged doesn't mean we should throw away well-established term just for one site/forum.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
That dream sequence sure is worthless.
How come games don't agree to some standard skip key like shift, pn dn is a bit random.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
If you don't change it in the options shift might already be bound to sprinting. It's not so much of a game problem but rather an engine problem. Have a look at other games using the engine. Everyone does it slightly differently.

Interesting update.

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Problem for me is whenever the part comes when im supposed to enter the house to search it just takes me to the questioning stage instead and from then on i can ask an infinite number of questions but the game is basically soft locked.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Are you supposed to be able to do anything in the new location? I can't figure out anything to do in that maze once I reach the end of it.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Problem for me is whenever the part comes when im supposed to enter the house to search it just takes me to the questioning stage instead and from then on i can ask an infinite number of questions but the game is basically soft locked.
Oh? That definitely doesn't sound right. How did that happen? Who did you ask questions the first time? Did it turn to night still? Did you do anything you think could've caused it? Anyone else have this?

Reactions: Derbaer
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes