DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Problem for me is whenever the part comes when im supposed to enter the house to search it just takes me to the questioning stage instead and from then on i can ask an infinite number of questions but the game is basically soft locked.
Same here. I can ask unlimited questions. And nothing is happening.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Same here. I can ask unlimited questions. And nothing is happening.
Did you get the message about the morning being over, then it becoming night? Did it get dark? Did you do anything other than ask questions? Which girls did you ask the four questions to?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Nope. I can just keep asking questions. I have asked every girl like 5 times. So who actually stole the key? Who should I ask the questions to and who's house should I search to find it. I just want the answer honestly.

Reactions: Default123x

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah so how hard would it be to make the protags name changeable im getting tired of having to manually do it with find and replace in the files every update?

Love the game like a lot but god does being called a name thats not mine unimmerse me

Thank

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nope. I can just keep asking questions. I have asked every girl like 5 times. So who actually stole the key? Who should I ask the questions to and who's house should I search to find it. I just want the answer honestly.
Nope to which question? All of them? Are you actually able to go in a house while the girls stay for questioning? Please try to be as descriptive as possible so that I can reproduce the bug and deal with it.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Okay I figured out the bug. It happens if you do the joke while questioning Tricia if you do it in the morning

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
You can find it after you do the fighting/drinking /spitting event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! You know though, I had actually checked that area, and most other possible exits in that forest part looking for the new place. Only problem is I didn't click the enter key to find the new area. Seems kind of unfair, since no other door/entrance in the game requires you to click enter to go through it. Somebody who hasn't read this thread or used a walkthrough in the future would never think to randomly click enter on that one square to find this.

Reactions: kossk

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Not to say there is nothing to find in the mystery thus far.
The first night of it so far can hold info, consequences, or who knows.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks! You know though, I had actually checked that area, and most other possible exits in that forest part looking for the new place. Only problem is I didn't click the enter key to find the new area. Seems kind of unfair, since no other door/entrance in the game requires you to click enter to go through it. Somebody who hasn't read this thread or used a walkthrough in the future would never think to randomly click enter on that one square to find this.
It is true but at the moment there is no scene there either so they would not miss anything, to me it seems highly probable that in the next update they will present that place to us formally since it seems to be related to the event of the stolen key. Personally I think that if that area is available from that particular moment it is not simply because of the pace of the development of the game but also for the sake of the continuity of the plot of that event.

slurker

Jan 26, 2020
So of the fetishes listed in the opening post, I'm interested in {pegging, facesitting, orgasm control, spanking}, and very strongly turned off by {tongue cleaning, piss drinking, fart fetish, cum eating, scat, and spit}. The ones I didn't mention are the ones I don't mind, but won't go out of my way to seek out. Are there routes in this game which involve at least two of the fetishes from my 'interested in' category while while avoiding all the 'turn off' fetishes?

name002

Sep 22, 2018
So of the fetishes listed in the opening post, I'm interested in {pegging, facesitting, orgasm control, spanking}, and very strongly turned off by {tongue cleaning, piss drinking, fart fetish, cum eating, scat, and spit}. The ones I didn't mention are the ones I don't mind, but won't go out of my way to seek out. Are there routes in this game which involve at least two of the fetishes from my 'interested in' category while while avoiding all the 'turn off' fetishes?
Yes pegging, orgasm control and spanking can be found in one of the girls the game will tell you which one on day 1.
Every girl has 2/3 fetishes max.

Reactions: slurker

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Awesome, I never play games without cgs but this one is simply perfect without the need of them, it's impressive. And also so great to see all these not so popular kinks all together. I just have two questions, is it posible to remove a fetish you've adquired in the game? Like the ones you get in the menu. And since the game is only text based is there any possibility to let you be a guy or a girl in a future update or would that be too hard to include?

Reactions: volbells

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Awesome, I never play games without cgs but this one is simply perfect without the need of them, it's impressive. And also so great to see all these not so popular kinks all together. I just have two questions, is it posible to remove a fetish you've adquired in the game? Like the ones you get in the menu. And since the game is only text based is there any possibility to let you be a guy or a girl in a future update or would that be too hard to include?
There's not a way to remove fetishes right now, not sure if that'll change. There's no possibility of letting you play as a girl in this game, it goes against the lore of the game, as well as being a lot to implement.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
There's not a way to remove fetishes right now, not sure if that'll change. There's no possibility of letting you play as a girl in this game, it goes against the lore of the game, as well as being a lot to implement.
A lot to implement in terms of programming or just because it'd mean writing the double of text? Because if it's the second case people wanting it could volunteer to help. Thanks for answering btw

J-V1

May 1, 2018
a lot to implement porobably meaning having to rewrite the story since the whole story requires the MC to be male

slurker

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks for the answer guys! I know my avoid list is a pretty large portion of the game's content, so I'm glad there's still at least one route I'd enjoy.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Unfortunately being completely text-based is a deal breaker for me, but the game deserves attention purely due to the niche it fills. Here's hoping one day you'll develop some kind of visualisation for the scenes!

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes