Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yes, a "full save" for a game that has chronological one time only scenes that trigger once as well as individual paths sounds like a thing.
That was sarcasm by the way.
For real though. Everyday is literally a bunch of lewd and awesome content thrown at you constantly based on the girls you choose to hang out with, it doesn't even take long to go through the stuff. Just tailor your game to what you want to see.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Every girl has her own fetishes. So if you want somekind of fetish, then you have to choose right girl.
For example Alex has facesitting fetish. ( not 100% sure )
I went down Alex's quest line when I played and she did not give MC a facesitting. She did give a lot of ball busting and took his "Other virginity".

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
I really like your work. I suggest keep it full texted to the 5.0 version but if you would do another game in future adding CG would be very interesting to see from you.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
During Alex's second free time event, if you say being her seat is nice you'll get the facesitting fetish
Oh nice! I can't believe I missed this.

I believe this game could give tot a run for its money if cg is added at some point.
It could if they included a quest into the deeper forest. Perhaps the MC could select a category of magic to weild and said magic would attract a type of witch corrosponding to a type of kink.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes