Aug 22, 2020
Its rare to see a game that features so much of content I'm into. Also the ending was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I literally just played that game before this one.

Reactions: volbells

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
It'd be great if you got good relations with a girl and she helps to protect you from other girls when it comes to a fetish that she doesn't have in group events. Like if she doesn't have the ballbusting fetish, she might convince the other girls to go easy on you. You can of course decline her help. It's always about giving the player choice, especially when it comes to extreme stuff like this.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It'd be great if you got good relations with a girl and she helps to protect you from other girls when it comes to a fetish that she doesn't have in group events. Like if she doesn't have the ballbusting fetish, she might convince the other girls to go easy on you. You can of course decline her help. It's always about giving the player choice, especially when it comes to extreme stuff like this.
The player has enough choices as it is to explore/pursue the sides he wants with the girl he wants, you can avoid events with something you dislike (in theory). Honestly, there is a lot of choice/agency considering that if we wanted to be perfectly honest femdom is about what they want, not what you want. With a game that has so many kinks and fetishes it covers, not everything is going to go 100% the way you want, but...that's perfectly fine.

Reactions: pabo

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
The player has enough choices as it is to explore/pursue the sides he wants with the girl he wants, you can avoid events with something you dislike (in theory). Honestly, there is a lot of choice/agency considering that if we wanted to be perfectly honest femdom is about what they want, not what you want. With a game that has so many kinks and fetishes it covers, not everything is going to go 100% the way you want, but...that's perfectly fine.
The meetings are unavoidable. If all 3 options are not what you want, you can only choose the one that you least dislike.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The meetings are unavoidable. If all 3 options are not what you want, you can only choose the one that you least dislike.
Don't you think that's a bit fair given the situation and story? Yes, you're picking the the best of a bad situation, but that just makes the game properly femdom to me. It's not the end of the world to go through something unpleasant when the rest of the pay off is good. If honestly all 3 options are deal breakers for you, I am not sure femdom games are what you want. You want kinky stuff and things that interest only you, that's totally fair. But that just is what's called a "power bottom" and there is plenty of games to find specific kinks to your interests

Reactions: Croix777

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
For real though. Everyday is literally a bunch of lewd and awesome content thrown at you constantly based on the girls you choose to hang out with, it doesn't even take long to go through the stuff. Just tailor your game to what you want to see.
You mean the part where I'm forced into content I don't like, in a forced event, via the girl's friend instead of the girl I'm actually going for?

No, this game doesn't do that 'pick your fetish thing' good. It merely pretends to.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
You mean the part where I'm forced into content I don't like, in a forced event, via the girl's friend instead of the girl I'm actually going for?

No, this game doesn't do that 'pick your fetish thing' good. It merely pretends to.
Likewise with the meetings. You have to do the content with all the other girls, you can't choose to avoid them. There's no choice to avoid the ones you really don't like (Even though in-game, they said they won't force you to do things you don't like).

This genre deals with fetishes which people can have very strong opinions (for/against) about. It's important to give the player the choice to avoid fetishes that turn them off.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Okay, so...its not your type of game then, don't play? I don't know what you want me to do here. Like seriously the other guy too, if its such a big deal breaker you really can't handle one scene not going your way, or as you say multiple, then its clearly not the game for you. I for one am not sympathetic, people don't always get what they want. The universe doesn't revolve around you having a perfect experience, because there is others who equally look forward to the content you're spurning. No one is forcing anyone to play the game, its for pure enjoyment. If you don't get enjoyment out of it...just move on.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I don't know what you want me to do here.
Nothing, because I didn't ask you to do anything. Just simply pointing out that your statement is wrong.
Like seriously the other guy too, if its such a big deal breaker you really can't handle one scene not going your way, or as you say multiple, then its clearly not the game for you.
Never said multiple, but I do like how you arrived at that conclusion.
I for one am not sympathetic, people don't always get what they want. The universe doesn't revolve around you having a perfect experience, because there is others who equally look forward to the content you're spurning. No one is forcing anyone to play the game, its for pure enjoyment. If you don't get enjoyment out of it...just move on.
This isn't a rebuttal to anything though, and makes a gross level of assumptions.

Regardless, this is getting out of hand. I am merely pointing out that this game does a poor job of focusing on what you supposedly like, and it goes beyond 'one scene doesn't go the way you wanted to'. Is it a good game? Maybe. Did I enjoy it? Sure. Still doesn't make it less flawed.

In unrelated news, anyone know how to solve the key crisis?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Nothing, because I didn't ask you to do anything. Just simply pointing out that your statement is wrong.

Never said multiple, but I do like how you arrived at that conclusion.

This isn't a rebuttal to anything though, and makes a gross level of assumptions.

Regardless, this is getting out of hand. I am merely pointing out that this game does a poor job of focusing on what you supposedly like, and it goes beyond 'one scene doesn't go the way you wanted to'. Is it a good game? Maybe. Did I enjoy it? Sure. Still doesn't make it less flawed.

In unrelated news, anyone know how to solve the key crisis?
I'm sorry, I actually feel like a shit about that last response. That was uncalled for. I'm deleting it, I vented but the way I put that was super rude. I'm not going to push any further, but I did want to apologize.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Likewise with the meetings. You have to do the content with all the other girls, you can't choose to avoid them. There's no choice to avoid the ones you really don't like (Even though in-game, they said they won't force you to do things you don't like).

This genre deals with fetishes which people can have very strong opinions (for/against) about. It's important to give the player the choice to avoid fetishes that turn them off.
I do try to give the player a lot of options in the game. You can ignore a whole lot of content if you want to, the majority of it. If you only do one playthrough you're missing 7 or 8 girls who all have 4 atm free time events each, you're likely missing a lot of the collectible things, at least a good number of them, you're missing 2/3 of the event day stuff. I can only go so far before the game just becomes a sandbox without any story. Once the next update and the one after come out, it'll be more clear, but there is a plot happening that requires some pieces in place. I totally understand the problem of not being able to avoid fetishes. I tried to make the event day choices on the less extreme side for the most part with at least one option where I expected almost anyone would be at least ok with it, but people's tastes are so different, that's impossible to get right for everyone unfortunately. And the point was that the MC wouldn't be forced into anything, once you choose for something to happen to him, he's up for it. I hope that explains my reasoning well enough. Thank you for giving the game a chance.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
I do try to give the player a lot of options in the game. You can ignore a whole lot of content if you want to, the majority of it. If you only do one playthrough you're missing 7 or 8 girls who all have 4 atm free time events each, you're likely missing a lot of the collectible things, at least a good number of them, you're missing 2/3 of the event day stuff. I can only go so far before the game just becomes a sandbox without any story. Once the next update and the one after come out, it'll be more clear, but there is a plot happening that requires some pieces in place. I totally understand the problem of not being able to avoid fetishes. I tried to make the event day choices on the less extreme side for the most part with at least one option where I expected almost anyone would be at least ok with it, but people's tastes are so different, that's impossible to get right for everyone unfortunately. And the point was that the MC wouldn't be forced into anything, once you choose for something to happen to him, he's up for it. I hope that explains my reasoning well enough. Thank you for giving the game a chance.
Make guide for each fetish route

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
So far I have enjoyed this game a lot but I have a doubt, will the story end once the protagonist formalizes his relationship with one of the girls or will he continue with his life as a couple?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So far I have enjoyed this game a lot but I have a doubt, will the story end once the protagonist formalizes his relationship with one of the girls or will he continue with his life as a couple?
Thats kind of a weird question. I mean, I can't say for sure, but yes, I do believe the game is going to end when the contract is formalized (with a brief after scene/epilogue). So game ends, but its safe to say his life will continue with said girl as a couple for as long as he lives. It's like fairy tales, you know the story is over, but goes beyond "Happily ever after"

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thats kind of a weird question. I mean, I can't say for sure, but yes, I do believe the game is going to end when the contract is formalized (with a brief after scene/epilogue). So game ends, but its safe to say his life will continue with said girl as a couple for as long as he lives. It's like fairy tales, you know the story is over, but goes beyond "Happily ever after"
Thanks for the answer, it's just that I was wondering if there would be an epilogue or more playable content after that.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
So regarding foot/shoe fetish, there's Jubilee's path, 1 scene with Dede, 1 scene with Jubilee and Dede and 1 scene with Eli. I wonder if i'm missing something?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes