SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Woooow so stoked with this game! I hope we get another update! I love it so far! Especially all that toilet slavery in it... Dede best girl, Kyle and Claire tooo!

I actually like how this game is text based... that way you can imagine the girls to look how you want them to be.. wish we could change their names and the protaganist's name too tho! It would make the experience more immersive

Reactions: Fyo

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Woooow so stoked with this game! I hope we get another update! I love it so far! Especially all that toilet slavery in it... Dede best girl, Kyle and Claire tooo!

I actually like how this game is text based... that way you can imagine the girls to look how you want them to be.. wish we could change their names and the protaganist's name too tho! It would make the experience more immersive
Yeah, I've gotten a lot of that feedback about the name. Will definitely do that in future games

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I've gotten a lot of that feedback about the name. Will definitely do that in future games
Still a very minor detail in my opinion. Nonetheless your game is amazing!
Good to hear you plan on making more games. Thank you very much for creating and sharing this one with us! Wish I could give you and a couple of other devs such as Dekarous and Salia Coel some support but being a motorcycle mechanic in Canada during the winter doest make it easy for me xD

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
v4.0 Changelog:

-Added 2 new days

-Added 8 unique new free time events with some variations

-Added brief interactions with the other girls after maxing out with two of the girls

-Added further events with the girls after spending 5 free times with them

-Added 3 potions, a totally new form of collectible with free time event length scenes

-Added 1 new panty and a 'bad' ending for collecting them all

-Added 2 new toilets and a 'bad' ending for collecting them all

-Added 2 new sneak attacks and a 'bad' ending for collecting them all

(These 3 new endings are more extreme than average and are longer than normal free time event length)

-Included a short walkthrough for finding these extras

-Added a new event day

-Added a new location

-Fixed miscellaneous things like typos

Tip: Only focus on one girl or collectible type per playthrough

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
'bad' ending
Question regarding 'bad ending', which may be stupid, but I will ask anyway: is it an ending of the whole game if I go through all toilets or find all panties or just an ending of the specific (I think I can call it) side quest?

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Question regarding 'bad ending', which may be stupid, but I will ask anyway: is it an ending of the whole game if I go through all toilets or find all panties or just an ending of the specific (I think I can call it) side quest?
It'll end the game entirely taking you to the title screen at the end. You can't do it along with one of the girls endings or anything like that.

Reactions: Mister_M

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Regarding the ending: In the walkthrough it says you're supposed to go to the caves lair on day 8 and to dedes house on day 9 for the toilets - but in both cases nothing happened. The lair doesn't trigger anything and dedes toilet says its empty - am I missing something?

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Regarding the ending: In the walkthrough it says you're supposed to go to the caves lair on day 8 and to dedes house on day 9 for the toilets - but in both cases nothing happened. The lair doesn't trigger anything and dedes toilet says its empty - am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
What walkthrough? 0.0

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It'll end the game entirely taking you to the title screen at the end. You can't do it along with one of the girls endings or anything like that.
This new content sounds like it will add a lot to Magic Femdom. As for the "Bad ends", is there an option to save before triggering the ending?

captainlate

Feb 6, 2020
When I tried to get the panties ending I couldn't find the last one in Alex's house and my dairy said I had collected seven out of 9 even though I had eight panties in my inventory. I don't know if its a bug or I am doing something wrong, it might has to do with the free time events I have to do and when I have to do them.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This new content sounds like it will add a lot to Magic Femdom. As for the "Bad ends", is there an option to save before triggering the ending?
Not automatically. You can manually save before picking up the last of a type if you want to be able to see it again easily.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
When I tried to get the panties ending I couldn't find the last one in Alex's house and my dairy said I had collected seven out of 9 even though I had eight panties in my inventory. I don't know if its a bug or I am doing something wrong, it might has to do with the free time events I have to do and when I have to do them.
Are you working off of an old save? There was a bug in a previous version that didn't add one of the panties to the total panties number.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes