dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Does getting all sneak attacks work for everyone else? I have 8/9 and I am on day 9. Claire should be by the alter but she is not, I actually can't find her anywhere.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Did you check the journal to be sure it says 8/9?
Yeah. I actually edited my save to make it so I just had 9/9 sneak attacks and then for some reason Claire was at the Altar after so cheating fixed it but something definitely bugged with this.

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
What are the "free time" events? i need them to find all the panties... sorry if it's a dumb question :HideThePain:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I guess I found a bug. Kylie/Clair route, day 9: first I talked to Dede in the forest, then I met Clair. I chose "Confront Dede" and the screen went black (well, except for the dialogue boxes). I know I am in Dede's house, I can explore it and click on the furniture, it's just that I don't see the map. I suspect Dede is not there, couldn't find her. Save attached (before talking to Clair).

Edit: reloaded the save, chose to stay with Clair instead. In the afternoon, Dede was both in the northern forest and in the southern one, near the crystal.
I ended the afternoon by triggering Yuri's toilet event and, in the evening, every girl had her own doppelgänger, sleeping:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead of visiting Tricia's house and finally solving the mystery, I went home and met Clair who has moved in with me. Spent the night with her (I guess it was her ending?), then got a black screen again, as above. No "You made it to Day 10! The rest of the game hasn't been built yet.[...]" message for me.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Thanks. Now I think I understand better the meaning of the line: I feel a strange sense of loneliness as I lay in bed..
I guess I should have triggered the fifth event, either with Kylie or with Clair, before the end of day 8. Instead I went to sleep with four events each.

Reactions: volbells
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes