Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The game is not being abandoned. I'm keeping my patrons updated. I've been having some problems lately. I'm hoping to have the next release sometime in August.

VOLBELLS! IS IT YOU??????????? Is it really you? Aww, I am soooo glad you showed up. I was really worried! I also hope to be one of your patrons, and...well...sob...thanks for replying. I hope whatever problems you have you'll be able to sort them out. Take care!

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
For now Tricia is my favorite and by far, and I don't think it will change unless there is a drastic change in the new updates. Something I didn't expect was finding that Clair and Kylie have more in common than I originally thought; Kylie's honesty makes her kinder than she seems, while Clair, once her insecurities are mitigated can become quite cold.

Reactions: Fyo and volbells

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Just to be clear, the scat is very avoidable. The farting is mostly avoidable. The drinking is more prevalent, but it's mostly avoidable by avoiding the girls into it. Anyway, thank you for the kind comment even if it's not your thing.
Which are the girls I should avoid if I want to try the game without scat, farting and piss? Are those fetishes the main content in the game?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Which are the girls I should avoid if I want to try the game without scat, farting and piss? Are those fetishes the main content in the game?
Man you striked out with five of the nine female mains. The only ones left for you is Tricia and Alex which are focused in ballbusting and pain, Jubilee who's feet focused and Eli which doesn't really have a route at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicknicola

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Man you strike out with five of the nine female mains. The only ones left for you is Tricia and Alex which are focused in ballbusting and pain, Jubilee who's feet focused and Eli which doesn't really have a route at all.
So Eli is the safest one :p

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes