virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Loving this! Haven't checked since v1.0. But so far interesting concept. Can't wait to find out what's new in v2.0.

Advent515

May 8, 2020
I really like your writing and game overall! I didn't even know that game without CG and animation can be so much to my liking! You have showed me new horizons to femdom theme. I'm thinking of you as a very talented writer with deep imagination! Thanks for all your hard work! My favourite magical girls are Tricia (I'd let her cage me and threw a key anytime! or even something worse...), Dede (I'm quite intrigued by her), Clair (who doesn't like Clair anyway?!), Alex (There is something about her (hope she will magically grow a D someday)), and the Maid (forget her name, but she is hot 100%). I don't know every girl there but these I've been meeting first, but I think every girl there has something special to her, I'll check them out eventually. Thank you again. You are great!

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So what's the effect of the "fetish" system exactly? You interact with the girls a few times and their fetish rubs off you right? So does it impact future event days or how the other girls see you? Like going Kylie's route the village will know you like golden showers and act accordingly? And specking of event days, will event and free days always alternate? Sorry if there's too many questions love the game btw.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I really like your writing and game overall! I didn't even know that game without CG and animation can be so much to my liking! You have showed me new horizons to femdom theme. I'm thinking of you as a very talented writer with deep imagination! Thanks for all your hard work! My favourite magical girls are Tricia (I'd let her cage me and threw a key anytime! or even something worse...), Dede (I'm quite intrigued by her), Clair (who doesn't like Clair anyway?!), Alex (There is something about her (hope she will magically grow a D someday)), and the Maid (forget her name, but she is hot 100%). I don't know every girl there but these I've been meeting first, but I think every girl there has something special to her, I'll check them out eventually. Thank you again. You are great!
Thank you :)

Reactions: Fyo

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So what's the effect of the "fetish" system exactly? You interact with the girls a few times and their fetish rubs off you right? So does it impact future event days or how the other girls see you? Like going Kylie's route the village will know you like golden showers and act accordingly? And specking of event days, will event and free days always alternate? Sorry if there's too many questions love the game btw.
Fetishes affect all kinds of little things here and there. It can affect events during free time or group events. The general flow of the game is alternating, might change at the very end.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Fetishes affect all kinds of little things here and there. It can affect events during free time or group events. The general flow of the game is alternating, might change at the very end.
As of now, do the fetishes affect the scenes?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Some of the scenes. One of the free time ones that comes to mind is Alex's 2nd scene if you have cum eating. The day 5 event has a number of small things involving fetishes.
Hmmm, so in the future will these fetishes play a larger role in the story or are they just for scene changes? Speaking of Alex I was surprised by with her second free day event. At first I thought that her whole shtick was "hehe balls go ouchie" and just taking pleasure from John's pain, but when her domineering attitude came out during that event I was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait for the next update dude.

Also I freaking love Yuri.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hmmm, so in the future will these fetishes play a larger role in the story or are they just for scene changes? Speaking of Alex I was surprised by with her second free day event. At first I thought that her whole shtick was "hehe balls go ouchie" and just taking pleasure from John's pain, but when her domineering attitude came out during that event I was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait for the next update dude.

Also I freaking love Yuri.
Oh, another thing I should've mentioned is that you get Eli's scenes by having that particular fetish. I won't say much about the future.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Great game, I have two suggestions though:
1. It would be great if we could skip the long scene in the day, if we replay the game for every girl the scene is coming up very frequently.
2. I'm a fan of the Dede route, would be great if you are on that route you could actually go through with her suggestions on the day time events. For the other I hope some routes can have a scat option too, for Kylie it was already mentioned, but not sure if it is planned.

Advent515

May 8, 2020
1. It would be great if we could skip the long scene in the day, if we replay the game for every girl the scene is coming up very frequently.
2. I'm a fan of the Dede route, would be great if you are on that route you could actually go through with her suggestions on the day time events. For the other I hope some routes can have a scat option too, for Kylie it was already mentioned, but not sure if it is planned.
I'm not satisfied with only one "logging" from my favourite Tricia though. I hope she will find that "logging" can be pretty good reward for obedient slave, if she doesn't see it as a punishment.

Reactions: Derbaer

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You can get through scenes very quickly if you hold down the pg dn key. Skipping wouldn't allow you to get the rep points, decisions, etc that come from the event.

Reactions: Fyo and Derbaer
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes