YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
There are 9 characters. and each have about 1 "scene". I'm just saying I would love more.
To me, I see games that say ex 0.05 or 0.80. To show a more level of complete or not. 1.0 would say the whole intended thing was implemented, and beyond that would be "hey we are adding more"
Hell Harem Collector has been in development for 4 some years with new art and the like and it only says Version 0.45.1

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
There are 9 characters. and each have about 1 "scene". I'm just saying I would love more.
To me, I see games that say ex 0.05 or 0.80. To show a more level of complete or not. 1.0 would say the whole intended thing was implemented, and beyond that would be "hey we are adding more"
Hell Harem Collector has been in development for 4 some years with new art and the like and it only says Version 0.45.1
Pretty sure that each character has 2-3 scenes each, but for later scenes you must always pursue one specific chatacter, complete her quests, make decisions pleasant to her etc

Reactions: johntur

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
The guy definitely did not play the whole game, even after being told that he just assumed he has still (why he makes this assumption i have no idea). Not only just the scenes, he probably didn't find the 4 girls panties, or do the two sneak attack scenes on top of the girls individual scenes.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
First of all, girl. Second of all, i still adore this game. I want more. It is very rare to see a game with actual femdom, and not some weak female occasionally riding on top or something.
The game is short, even with the panties and few sides. Half of the game is introducing yourself, and the last day is a single event. That is fine, all games need a start. My entire point is that when I see "version 1.0" it is like the dev is saying "I'm done, but who knows I might add extras" Purely my impression for the dev to take as they choose or not at all. more power to them.

Reactions: Tuanorgas

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I really love the concept and I'm looking forward to where it will go. I was waiting for a game where the main character would get dominated on purpose and not just as a result of lost battle or in a game over scene.

However, I think the fetishes could be more varied. I haven't found all the secrets probably but it seems there are at least three girls with piss as their main theme. I don't have anything against piss, but with the amount of girls i would expect them to be more diverse. I guess you might have plans for that in the future so don't feel pressured. It’s best to make what you personally like :).

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i agree the current version is short, and i didn't do all the content, but still.

anyway, about the version thing, a dev says "version 1" and some people will assume is a finished product, others will assume is a first release. everyone has different definitions on what v1 means, but on this specific case, the op does say it's a first release, which implies there's more to come, as a finished game would say final, complete, or not mention it at all

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
I might be slow but i really have 0 idea of what/where those 2 sneak attacks are in the game.

Any help please?
It's the only thing i haven't seen yet.

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
I might be slow but i really have 0 idea of what/where those 2 sneak attacks are in the game.

Any help please?
It's the only thing i haven't seen yet.
Only thing you havent seen? Did you find the "mysterious panties," do Dede's event in woods, or claires event joined with someone else?

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Great game so far. Sad that you can't chose Mc gender. But i guess it would kill the point of the game. Anyway i'll follow this. Actually i'm a patreon already!
Keep going. I love it. See ya soon Yuri!
*A secret fan*

Reactions: volbells

Kenjan

Dec 8, 2018
Loved this and really looking forward to more. I much prefer the default rpgmaker portraits to some of those hideous 3D models some games use.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Finally got around to playing.
This is good.
I like everyone so much I can't even tell whose my favourite, even after playing a few hours.

Thank you for making this

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Also a further question, is discord only available to patrons? I would certainly like to join even if as a lowly pleb.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes