Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Does this game have any images? As far as I remember, it's just full of scene description, but not actual pictures

lir1234

Mar 31, 2023
For anyone who is interested, there is now a Mac version of Magic Femdom:
No new content or bug fixes, just a Mac version. I can't really help with any issues since I don't know much about Mac, but this video was apparently helpful for getting it to work:
This solved my issue on Mac as well. If you can't save / use the options, try this video, it worked for me. Thank you!

J0rg320

Feb 1, 2023
How can i survive of tricia?(When i found the potion under her bed)
Apologies for my english

Jul 6, 2023
One of the best games I've played. I'm sad to hear about the dev's personal issues causing them to shut down their patreon and take a break from development on their other project ("Ai Shield") and I urge everyone who reads this to send the dev some love when they do come back. That being said we thank you for this hidden gem of a game Volbells!

subbyboy331

Aug 15, 2022
Can't find Alex's panties. I see in the walkthrough they should be in her house on day 9, but I can't find them

EverSpace

Aug 9, 2023
Made sure to pay for the game, just so the dev knows they're valued. Hope they return to game design some day soon/

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to get into specific girls' paths, just that you should do their quests; but you don't always get the opportunity. Are there consequences, like if you do a girl's first (or second or third) quest you can no longer do other girl's? I say this because I've been trying to get into some paths (Dede's for instance) and they just stop asking for quests... Am I doing something wrong?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to get into specific girls' paths, just that you should do their quests; but you don't always get the opportunity. Are there consequences, like if you do a girl's first (or second or third) quest you can no longer do other girl's? I say this because I've been trying to get into some paths (Dede's for instance) and they just stop asking for quests... Am I doing something wrong?
IIRC events give you points for girls and are made so you can only max out one in one playthrough, and get her ending. And I remember events were pretty easy to get. For Dede you probably refused/avoided her scat scene, and, since it's her main theme, her path was locked.

ashleyjenny32

Mar 15, 2024
Hey guys, can I change John's (The MC) name somehow? I'm probably stupid and missed it, but I havent found how to do it. Most of these games allow you to change your name, so I figured there must be a way.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes