CDW

May 1, 2022
I hate to be down on this game because in many ways it is a good game. But for a spanking lover like myself it was pure torture so much so that I nearly cried. It took alot of effort (and actually reading the cheat note that came with the game) to even get to an ending. I never got all the panties or the other things so I don't know how those endings go. I got one Tricia ending (kidnapped and a boring description) and one Ouila. Far as I know she's the only one (there might be one other perhaps Tricia but her normal thing is the same as everyone else, (I know from this thread I got her 'bad' ending)) who has spanking as a kink.

So what's the problem? Ouila is an endless spanking dicktease and nothing else. The few times after that wonderful 9 girl encounter she gives you a spanking encounter it's ALWAYS with HER as the sub. And of course it's established (while in real life I'm mostly sub I do enjoy switching and can spank a naughty girl hard if she wants) that you can't hurt her. This is something that you (without some magic paddle or something) literally cannot do. So I can't even get some sort of gratuitous pleasure as acting as a Dom because my spanks are useless, utterly useless. This always leads her into freaking ballbusting (something I'm not a fan of but ok in limited amounts) or piss play (which is occasionally sexy and has a few scenes with her I do enjoy and something I would do for a partner but not really a big turn on for me most of the time). ALWAYS. She'll be talking about spanking your ass, and then either turn it around or find some reason you have to be nutbusted or peed on instead. At least there is a (very few) bits of actual sex. Anyway SPOILER ALERT (I hope no one hates me) but if you are a spanko it doesn't matter if you get her DOMME or sub ending (which turns domme anyway the creator says)..she will not spank you. Far as I remember you get a total of ONE swat when you get the good Domme ending. See one of the reasons I did play this game all the way through (and spent the over two dozen hours total necessary to try two different endings) was because it was supposed to adjust endings to your kinks at least somewhat. That never happened. Not even on your birthday (the very last scene) were you given any choice and of course Ouila does suggest a spanking to the two girls but of course they over rule her and MORE BALLBUSTING.

To the creator: Look, I don't expect my kink to dominate or even be 'equally' represented. We all have our favorite kinks and I know how much time and effort it takes to make a game having done programming myself. But just two things I feel must say:
A) This game very much needs a warning that it is literally (far as I can tell from the characters I interacted with) 90 percent ballbusting/piss play. Again and again and again and again it leads back to that. All the characters, EVERYONE heck, EVEN DURING THE 9 girl spanking scene ONE downright busts your balls and one cheats with a ball hit. The girls apparently do whatever they want even when you win bets. I made sure ballbusting was never a kink on my list (after it mistakenly happened in the first game) and while it did seem to decrease a bit it was still ominipresent and mostly replaced with pissing scenes.

B): Did someone who is a spanko do something to you? Because you literally almost had me crying with how many times my kink was mentioned or THREATENED or even seemingly decided on then your character would (even though by the SECOND time she knew you were human and couldn't spank her at least without magic help) either turn sub (faux sub of course) or find some reason to do something else. Or let someone else do something else. Again.Again. Again. And again. Heck, all I wanted was ONE spanking scene with Ouila before the end of the game and it could have been right after you admit you are not her Master or when you got 'hitched'. But it never happens. It's just a horrendous big tease so I can be tormented endlessly with things that aren't even on my Kink list (ball busting) or piss (which i allowed because I'm more ok with that r/l and it seems even more integral to the plot).

Well nothing else to say. Nice art. Lovely music, a good idea, and the spanking scene with the 9 girls is nice even if 2 of them do cheat (of course everything you ever request, bet or not is always violated by one or more of the girls no matter what the prize is anyway). And again I have to say : some of the plot is good, some of the scenes (even a few of the piss ones) are sexy even if they aren't my main kink. But terrible terrible disappointment at the one character who seemed designed for guys like me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
But for a spanking lover like myself it was pure torture so much so that I nearly cried.
Sorry you had that experience. It's hard to properly cover so many fetishes. My new game, Ai Shield, is going to release its act 2 in a couple weeks which will contain a spanking scene. Hopefully you'll enjoy it if you want to try it out. Thanks for trying out this game and for the feedback.

CDW

May 1, 2022
Sorry you had that experience. It's hard to properly cover so many fetishes. My new game, Ai Shield, is going to release its act 2 in a couple weeks which will contain a spanking scene. Hopefully you'll enjoy it if you want to try it out. Thanks for trying out this game and for the feedback.
Thanks for replying, and not taking it personal. This particular character or this particular kink in this game just led to one of the most frustrating playing experiences I've ever had. The only one similar I could think of was an old game (forgot the name) that I really liked but just loved to crash randomly at various times, and at the start of a few scenes and I never found any patch for it. Please, in the future: maybe a little teasing is ok, but to do it over and over again for a particular kink when it makes no sense (you know it makes no sense for an invulnerable character to want you to hurt them without even giving you some magic help or something) - in this case might as well have just skipped to the ballbusting (remember not on my kinks list not that any girl in your game seems to care) or the pissing on me or in my mouth and been done with it, rather than tease something that was never happening If you really hate or are not enthused about a kink I'd try to skip it as much as possible. That birthday disappointment was even more terrible in a way. I mean, hey "my lady" suggest my kink for me on my birthday and...it makes no difference.

Thanks for letting me get that out.

• Angry

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I hate to be down on this game because in many ways it is a good game. But for a spanking lover like myself it was pure torture so much so that I nearly cried. It took alot of effort (and actually reading the cheat note that came with the game) to even get to an ending. I never got all the panties or the other things so I don't know how those endings go. I got one Tricia ending (kidnapped and a boring description) and one Ouila. Far as I know she's the only one (there might be one other perhaps Tricia but her normal thing is the same as everyone else, (I know from this thread I got her 'bad' ending)) who has spanking as a kink.

So what's the problem? Ouila is an endless spanking dicktease and nothing else. The few times after that wonderful 9 girl encounter she gives you a spanking encounter it's ALWAYS with HER as the sub. And of course it's established (while in real life I'm mostly sub I do enjoy switching and can spank a naughty girl hard if she wants) that you can't hurt her. This is something that you (without some magic paddle or something) literally cannot do. So I can't even get some sort of gratuitous pleasure as acting as a Dom because my spanks are useless, utterly useless. This always leads her into freaking ballbusting (something I'm not a fan of but ok in limited amounts) or piss play (which is occasionally sexy and has a few scenes with her I do enjoy and something I would do for a partner but not really a big turn on for me most of the time). ALWAYS. She'll be talking about spanking your ass, and then either turn it around or find some reason you have to be nutbusted or peed on instead. At least there is a (very few) bits of actual sex. Anyway SPOILER ALERT (I hope no one hates me) but if you are a spanko it doesn't matter if you get her DOMME or sub ending (which turns domme anyway the creator says)..she will not spank you. Far as I remember you get a total of ONE swat when you get the good Domme ending. See one of the reasons I did play this game all the way through (and spent the over two dozen hours total necessary to try two different endings) was because it was supposed to adjust endings to your kinks at least somewhat. That never happened. Not even on your birthday (the very last scene) were you given any choice and of course Ouila does suggest a spanking to the two girls but of course they over rule her and MORE BALLBUSTING.

To the creator: Look, I don't expect my kink to dominate or even be 'equally' represented. We all have our favorite kinks and I know how much time and effort it takes to make a game having done programming myself. But just two things I feel must say:
A) This game very much needs a warning that it is literally (far as I can tell from the characters I interacted with) 90 percent ballbusting/piss play. Again and again and again and again it leads back to that. All the characters, EVERYONE heck, EVEN DURING THE 9 girl spanking scene ONE downright busts your balls and one cheats with a ball hit. The girls apparently do whatever they want even when you win bets. I made sure ballbusting was never a kink on my list (after it mistakenly happened in the first game) and while it did seem to decrease a bit it was still ominipresent and mostly replaced with pissing scenes.

B): Did someone who is a spanko do something to you? Because you literally almost had me crying with how many times my kink was mentioned or THREATENED or even seemingly decided on then your character would (even though by the SECOND time she knew you were human and couldn't spank her at least without magic help) either turn sub (faux sub of course) or find some reason to do something else. Or let someone else do something else. Again.Again. Again. And again. Heck, all I wanted was ONE spanking scene with Ouila before the end of the game and it could have been right after you admit you are not her Master or when you got 'hitched'. But it never happens. It's just a horrendous big tease so I can be tormented endlessly with things that aren't even on my Kink list (ball busting) or piss (which i allowed because I'm more ok with that r/l and it seems even more integral to the plot).

Well nothing else to say. Nice art. Lovely music, a good idea, and the spanking scene with the 9 girls is nice even if 2 of them do cheat (of course everything you ever request, bet or not is always violated by one or more of the girls no matter what the prize is anyway). And again I have to say : some of the plot is good, some of the scenes (even a few of the piss ones) are sexy even if they aren't my main kink. But terrible terrible disappointment at the one character who seemed designed for guys like me.

dude it literally took you going through the whole game just to suffer enough until you were almost crying and then you come here to bitch about not enough spanking?
Couldn't have just come here to ask how much spanking was in it instead hun?!?!?

Thanks for replying, and not taking it personal. This particular character or this particular kink in this game just led to one of the most frustrating playing experiences I've ever had. The only one similar I could think of was an old game (forgot the name) that I really liked but just loved to crash randomly at various times, and at the start of a few scenes and I never found any patch for it. Please, in the future: maybe a little teasing is ok, but to do it over and over again for a particular kink when it makes no sense (you know it makes no sense for an invulnerable character to want you to hurt them without even giving you some magic help or something) - in this case might as well have just skipped to the ballbusting (remember not on my kinks list not that any girl in your game seems to care) or the pissing on me or in my mouth and been done with it, rather than tease something that was never happening If you really hate or are not enthused about a kink I'd try to skip it as much as possible. That birthday disappointment was even more terrible in a way. I mean, hey "my lady" suggest my kink for me on my birthday and...it makes no difference.

Thanks for letting me get that out.
Volbells is too nice...
This game has a huge amount of femdom fetishes and its perfect to a lot of people... and just cause it isn't focused on yours you come to rant and talk it down...? what a wuss.. no one has forced you to play it through...

Last edited:

CDW

May 1, 2022
Well, I see someone who can't read, likes to lie (I didn't complain about it not being focused on my kink, I complained because the Kink system apparently means nothing (since you can't avoid things NOT on your kink list) and my kink was TEASED alot but never consumated after all that teasing), and probably posts when drunk. And I'm being kind. I'd really like to think you have something better to do with your time then attack a person whose posts it's obvious you either didn't read or are too stupid to understand.

Reactions: yoyoma28

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Well, I see someone who can't read, likes to lie (I didn't complain about it not being focused on my kink, I complained because the Kink system apparently means nothing (since you can't avoid things NOT on your kink list) and my kink was TEASED alot but never consumated after all that teasing), and probably posts when drunk. And I'm being kind. I'd really like to think you have something better to do with your time then attack a person whose posts it's obvious you either didn't read or are too stupid to understand.
whatever if you were complaining about your kink being there, or not being there, teased blablabla, in the end it dont matter at all cause idk if you've noticed but magic femdom is completed... which makes your confused and self centered comments at this point of the game as irrelevant as it gets...

I hate to be down on this game because in many ways it is a good game. But for a spanking lover like myself it was pure torture so much so that I nearly cried.
Mr Depp did I read that right? :LUL:

your very own words dummy.. lol and thats just the start... your entire post was criticizing the game with all the things you think were wrong with it... just give yourself a reality check to these two things... one Volbells wasn't making this game for you.. and two you ain't so special to have a completed game changed.. even if someone tells you so... I mean I doubt even a patreon supporter would expect that much... let alone one of us freebies...

and dude the stuff you say is just so annoying cause it makes zero sense, such as "the kink system apparently means nothing" how the fock can you say that when each one of those girls has their own personality with a main focused kink... just none of them happened to be focused on spaking, big fking deal hey? but that doesnt mean the kink system means nothing... it works for most of us so if you dont like it suck it up and look for a different game.. or become a high tier patreon and maaaaybe you will start getting things done your way...
For someone whose biggest kink is being spanked, it seems like you didn't get enough of that while growing up lol

At least there seems to be a game for everyone.. so there you go, this one seems perfect for you.. go make yourself happy and let us enjoy the game we all love without all this nonsense you keep spitting out...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-migh...engeful-captain-final-otk-productions.118425/

Last edited:

CDW

May 1, 2022
Well, dumb and dumber..
There is a kink system for the player, ass wipe. It lets you list your kinks. It's separate from the girls kinks. How the fuck can someone so unpleasant and such an asshole on top of all that be so stupid? Why are you in this thread again? Do you have a point, jerkoff? My complaints were perfectly valid: 1) Don't let a player list kinks he has and then do nothing with those kinks and 2) ESP don't tease a player with his favorite kink and then never deliver it. I managed to make my posts without being insulting , you can't go one sentence without showing both what an ass you are and how stupid you are.

Reactions: yoyoma28

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Well, dumb and dumber..
There is a kink system for the player, ass wipe. It lets you list your kinks. It's separate from the girls kinks. How the fuck can someone so unpleasant and such an asshole on top of all that be so stupid? Why are you in this thread again? Do you have a point, jerkoff? My complaints were perfectly valid: 1) Don't let a player list kinks he has and then do nothing with those kinks and 2) ESP don't tease a player with his favorite kink and then never deliver it. I managed to make my posts without being insulting , you can't go one sentence without showing both what an ass you are and how stupid you are.
well and if you were as smart as you think you'd have realized by now that the "player kinks list" as you call it, is just a list of the kinks you've unlocked so far so you can experience a few different dialog options with Eli... so its not as useless as you think but also not what you think, and hence why your comment is again the only useless thing here... :WeSmart: and you're wrong again as it doesn't let you list anything as you said, they just appear there as you experience different kinks with the girls or events :FacePalm:

also as its properly tagged and I've already mentioned, the game has been completed.... you know what that means right? It means no one gives a flying fuck of what you think cause nothing is gonna change anyway... so what is the point of being such a drama queen making all that fuzz about how you almost cried cause the girls in the game made you drink some freshly brewed peepee? IN A GAME LMAO ... i mean im not gonna lie this has definitely been entertaining for me but if you're doing this in hopes of getting your lil ass spanked you will be very disappointed... cause that ain't one of my kinks :KEK:

Last edited:

CDW

May 1, 2022
well and if you were as smart as you think you'd have realized by now that the "player kinks list" as you call it, is just a list of the kinks you've unlocked so far so you can experience a few different dialog options with Eli... so its not as useless as you think but also not what you think, and hence why your comment is again the only useless thing here... :WeSmart: and you're wrong again as it doesn't let you list anything as you said, they just appear there as you experience different kinks with the girls or events :FacePalm:

also as its properly tagged and I've already mentioned, the game has been completed.... you know what that means right? It means no one gives a flying fuck of what you think cause nothing is gonna change anyway... so what is the point of being such a crying lil bitch... i mean im not gonna lie this has definitely been entertaining for me but if you're doing this in hopes of getting your lil ass spanked you will be very disappointed... cause that ain't one of my kinks :KEK:

CDW

May 1, 2022
Actually, if you had read this thread you'd have realized that some personalization for the players taste was specifically promised by the developer in terms of the endings with the various girls. And that's all I was really looking for.
Anyway I had a nice adult conversation with the developer, told him where I thought his game was great and what was terrible about my experience with it. The teasing of my kink was the hardest thing and it was done quite often and very cruelly in my opinion. I never insulted anyone and I didn't insist that everyone had to share my opinion of this game. If ballbusting and piss is your thing, this game is for you. Anyway, me and Volbells have a nice adult conversation, and I think he takes what I say into consideration for future games as, not being a jerk, I'm sure it was not his intention to frustrate any of the players of his game. "Constructive Criticism"it used to be called. I neither ask nor demand anything from him. A nice interaction and I feel better having gotten something off my chest.

Then a few days later a five year old in an adult body (you) comes on the thread and starts throwing around shit because apparently if I wasn't 100 percent pleased with the game I should have just shut my mouth. Quite frankly, I think I'll just use the 'ignore' button on your stupid ass, and save myself the grief.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Actually, if you had read this thread you'd have realized that some personalization for the players taste was specifically promised by the developer in terms of the endings with the various girls. And that's all I was really looking for.
Anyway I had a nice adult conversation with the developer, told him where I thought his game was great and what was terrible about my experience with it. The teasing of my kink was the hardest thing and it was done quite often and very cruelly in my opinion. I never insulted anyone and I didn't insist that everyone had to share my opinion of this game. If ballbusting and piss is your thing, this game is for you. Anyway, me and Volbells have a nice adult conversation, and I think he takes what I say into consideration for future games as, not being a jerk, I'm sure it was not his intention to frustrate any of the players of his game. "Constructive Criticism"it used to be called. I neither ask nor demand anything from him. A nice interaction and I feel better having gotten something off my chest.

Then a few days later a five year old in an adult body (you) comes on the thread and starts throwing around shit because apparently if I wasn't 100 percent pleased with the game I should have just shut my mouth. Quite frankly, I think I'll just use the 'ignore' button on your stupid ass, and save myself the grief.

ohhh boy you are sooooo dramatic :LUL: and sure sure sure.. you keep believing that
Its a good thing you wrote "constructive criticism" on quotes cause we know its all just "draaaaaaamaaa" :WutFace:

and mister adult you, lets be honest here.. your words "if I wasn't 100 percent pleased with the game I should have just shut my mouth"
it was more like you were 100 percent displeased with the game and felt the need to come here to tell the dev how wrong he was and how sad the game has made you.... volbells is just so nice he probably felt bad for you and said ok so you'd stop bugging him... worry not child I am still here for you.... trussssssst in me...
And quite frankly if you had the need to come here to "feel better having gotten something off my chest" that probably indicates it may be a good time to look for a psychologist? just sayiiiin... you know mental health is a big thing these days

ooooooooooohh booobooo come on... you gonna ignore me right now that things are getting funnier? Im just making some "constructive criticism" on you thats all... :WeSmart:

Last edited:

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
For anyone who is interested, there is now a Mac version of Magic Femdom:
No new content or bug fixes, just a Mac version. I can't really help with any issues since I don't know much about Mac, but this video was apparently helpful for getting it to work:

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
i'm always getting the same ending of tracia what i should do to prevent that , thank ?
Trying to get a different tracia ending or someone else’s? You pretty much have to focus on one girl each play through others wise won’t get enough points with them believe it’s 5 and that’s how you always get kidnapped by tracia ending with no one rescuing you

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes