tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I'm using your mod on this game and right now I'm unable to access the debug system and am unable to move upon entering the houses
didn't had that issue on my end, download the game, extract the mod into the game's folder, replace all files when asked, then start a new game(do not use old save), skip prologue, then it should work normally, move inside houses with arrow keys on your keyboard in case if mouse will not work.

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019
didn't had that issue on my end, download the game, extract the mod into the game's folder, replace all files when asked, then start a new game(do not use old save), skip prologue, then it should work normally, move inside houses with arrow keys on your keyboard in case if mouse will not work.
at this point it's seeming like I only get stuck at the doors though upon entering the houses once I leave the square of the door I can move like normal again

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Hello folks I made apk and cheat mod on this game, now you can see all ending, look all fetish for all girls and increase or decrease Rep & Qs magical girls, also this mod add skip intro .

View attachment 1390803
View attachment 1390805

Here the link

The game version is 5 which is last and final version of this game.

for Q&A

Q: Can I export save file from pc to mobile?
A: You cant, its because rpg maker android save file is hidden on your web browser folder, there is a trick with root phone, but it very complicated.

Q: How to active cheat mode ?
A: Go to Option, turn on Cheat mode, then click Icon Magical Girl on top right.

Q: How to trigger ending ?
A: Use Ending Scene Item, Turn on the Switch 240-250 (Choose one of magical girl name)

Q: How to increased or decreased Rep & Qs ?
A: Go to Variable and find the magical girl name.

Q: Why message backlog not working ?
A: Sometimes its not working on cutscene and dialog scene.

Q: Why visual on magical girls is different ?
A: I change it because default assets and replace it with Fantasy Heroine DLC rpg maker on steam.

Q: Why there a black line on the map ?
A: That rpg maker android bug and it never fixed till now.

Q: Why using comic sans font ?
A: For the meme kekw.

Q: Did volbells know about this mod ?
A: No, I hope they dont mind about it tho :)
Thanks for the mod, if people want to change back to the original visuals you can just replace the images in MFv5\www\img\faces with images from the original game.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Hey I stayed away for a little bit and didnt expect to find the final version already out. Finally I can see how this lovely journey ends. Good stuff Volbells

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Day 6, I'm stuck with Tricia's quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried looking at the save file, but it loaded a game with Kylie and Clair at 4. Anyway, Alex isn't supposed to appear at that time. I assume you played with girls other than Tricia in your run? I think you're going to have to start over and focus more on just Tricia to progress. Remember you can hold down pg dn to skip through dialouge you've already seen, so it shouldn't take too long. You're intended to focus on one girl's path at a time as you can only get one girl's ending in one playthrough. Not doing so will lead to the bad ending. You can go off the path once or twice, but if you try to do two girls equally or something you won't get either ending.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, I selected the wrong file.
Anyway yes, I was exploring both Tricia's and Ouila's paths.

Zarmac

Aug 8, 2020
First of all i want to say i've been absolutely loving this game! I always appreciate people putting time and effort into creating quality content with these niche fetishes.

Second, i've been trying to get the toilet on day 9 but i haven't figured it out yet. Is there some condition i'm not aware of?

Reactions: volbells

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you very much for sharing the final version of the game, at the moment I have only played Tricia's story and the outcome of her route seemed perfect. At the beginning I thought that the strong point were the characters but the plot is also very well structured and feels quite natural.

Reactions: volbells

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
First of all i want to say i've been absolutely loving this game! I always appreciate people putting time and effort into creating quality content with these niche fetishes.

Second, I've been trying to get the toilet on day 9 but i haven't figured it out yet. Is there some condition i'm not aware of?
Glad to hear it.

The requirements for Dede's toilet in her house are that it's day 9 and that you have done all 8 of the other toilets. You can see in the walkthrough provided in the file with the game how to get all the toilets if you haven't already. If you're sure you have those all already and it's still not working then tell me what you see when you click on the toilet.

Reactions: Zarmac

Zarmac

Aug 8, 2020
Glad to hear it.

The requirements for Dede's toilet in her house are that it's day 9 and that you have done all 8 of the other toilets. You can see in the walkthrough provided in the file with the game how to get all the toilets if you haven't already. If you're sure you have those all already and it's still not working then tell me what you see when you click on the toilet.
Thank you for the reply! I hadn't done all the other toilets on the specific run i was trying it on (missed a toilet early in the game) so that must be the issue. Thank you for the help!

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So are there any images in this game (fetish scenes) or is it purely text-based?
What you see in the screenshots is what you get. There are naked sprites and reusable images like the stream of pee, but there aren't any CGs or anything like that.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
For those of you who enjoyed Magic Femdom, my next game, Ai Shield, is now in beta on my Patreon. The public version should be out within a couple of weeks, so look forward to it! Some notes: the game will have more art than MF did, the game is slightly softer with no scat and such, and the game is more of a linear story with focus on just one girl but does have choices like the gender of the mc, dialogue options, and options of how you approach problems.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes