volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How can I access to eli's face farting scene ?
You need fart fetish(Easy to get, just do something with farting), facesitting fetish(Easiest is maybe Alex's 2nd free time scene), and 2 relationship points with Eli (Do 2 of her free time events)

Reactions: kijilo

kijilo

Apr 9, 2021
You need fart fetish(Easy to get, just do something with farting), facesitting fetish(Easiest is maybe Alex's 2nd free time scene), and 2 relationship points with Eli (Do 2 of her free time events)
Thanks i'll try it ! i really love your game hope to see more soon !

Reactions: volbells

Drow_dark elf

Jun 13, 2019
Hello volbells, I am one of your subscribers to patreon.com. For some reason I could not leave my comment under your latest news, I do not know what happened, maybe censorship, or a lot of text. I do not know all the rules of patreon.com for this I will write here.
"For Dede Fans
Cum eating in Dede's ending is fine"
I think "Cum eating" is not the best fetish for Dede.
I'm still attracted to the books from the bookcase Dede ."How to Make a Familiar Into Your Personal Shit Eater in 6 Easy Steps," "Shit Eating Journals Written by Real Familiars," and "Step Number Two."
I would be very happy to read everything. It would not be bad to write a small scene where Dede gives the main character of the book, so to speak, to get acquainted with the theory, and to improve the skills. And of course a lot of hardcore practices are written there. And of course "Exam" is a test of theory in practice. I think this would be just in the style of Dede (as the most cruel character in the game)But this is just my imagination and desires, I think the author will write cool scenes for such a cruel character, I look forward to final update of the game.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes