SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Hi. Can someone tell me, which one of the magical girls are into pegging/strapon?
I think Kylie has couple of pegging scenes. One is at the end of her path and other is when you bring her a certain potion. And instead of using strapon she just grows herself a dick.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I think Kylie has couple of pegging scenes. One is at the end of her path and other is when you bring her a certain potion. And instead of using strapon she just grows herself a dick.
Oh.. Didnt expect such turn of events. I kind a thought Kylie is into toilet games like golden shower

Tricia definitely has some pegging as well.

Thanks. I have played a bit and already had pegging scene with Alex so I kind thoought that only she is into these kink. When I started to play the I thought that every magic girl has her own kink.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Oh.. Didnt expect such turn of events. I kind a thought Kylie is into toilet games like golden shower
She is, she also does scat at some point of her route. But she does occasionally have pegging scenes. Also in one of the days with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is an option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
I think I was probably just assuming that those two go together lol. I think it means it might be time for a replay if my memory is getting that rusty on it though.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I think I was probably just assuming that those two go together lol. I think it means it might be time for a replay if my memory is getting that rusty on it though.
To be honest, I too would just as easily associate pegging with Tricia and not with Kylie as she is into toilet slavery.
Now thinking about it, it kinda feels to me that out of the two of them, it definitely should've been Tricia the one with the pegging fetish, but that's just my opinion.

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
is there a way to avoid the ballbusting? I can tolerate the pegging/spit and enjoy the rest but ballbusting is a harsh deal.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
is there a way to avoid the ballbusting? I can tolerate the pegging/spit and enjoy the rest but ballbusting is a harsh deal.
I think there is one unavoidable kick in nuts at the beginning, but it's barely a scene. If you don't like ballbusting avoid Alex, Tricia, fighting event and surprise attacks.

Reactions: World enjoyer
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes