statege18

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1387867

Overview:
John is a down on his luck virgin who one day finds himself teleported into a small village inside the world of magic girls. They look like humans but are superior physically, mentally, and of course, magically. They are almost universally dominant sexually. John is given the simple task of getting to know the girls and deciding on one of them to become her familiar, the beloved servant of a magic girl. Familiarship is put in place by having sex before "the altar" giving them both the ability to leave the otherwise inescapable village.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check out my new game too: Ai Shield

Thread Updated: 2021-09-09
Release Date: 2020-09-09
Developer: volbells -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
At some point will you leave the game as open source or something like that so that the community can modify it or add things?

Cerdo

Nov 3, 2021
I think i got all spitting scenes, but could someone tell me which girls have spit scene to be sure pls?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I did all the events I could find with her but I can't get her ending. Can you post a walkthrough?
The Dede ending???? It’s pretty easy to get first get her pee scene at her house early morning then when it’s the afternoon go to the woods where the crystal is she does a scat scene then if i remember correctly it’s mostly visiting her at her house to get more and more toilet scenes including other girls being allowed to use you then finally she makes you her familiar then that’s it.

Reactions: Platinum_Flame

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
What’s funny is once I learned there was a “bad” ending for doing all the toilets I’m like ether you become like a permanent outhouse for all the girls to use or Dede transports you to where all the waste magically goes. Pretty much hit it on the mail though it’s Eli not Dede. Ether way kind of a neat ending but at the same time I came to a realization if you are now down there forever and apparently you can live longer off magic girls waste then at some point a new man would come to the world and guess what that house has a toilet you being used by a male now

Reactions: Thecatbred

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
My favorite girls are Eli and Clair though unfortunately your not strong enough to move Eli from her one true first lover. Though you can become her pet so I guess there is that

Reactions: Thecatbred

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
My favorite girls are Eli and Clair though unfortunately your not strong enough to move Eli from her one true first lover. Though you can become her pet so I guess there is that
How can you become her pet? I have tried to get an "Eli ending", and I assumed I could get it by unlocking all of her "afternoon" scenes. I got them all, and also the scene where she is drenching a tree in the forest, but I still ended up in a miserable "unhappy" ending with Felicia. How do you get Eli's ending?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
How can you become her pet? I have tried to get an "Eli ending", and I assumed I could get it by unlocking all of her "afternoon" scenes. I got them all, and also the scene where she is drenching a tree in the forest, but I still ended up in a miserable "unhappy" ending with Felicia. How do you get Eli's ending?
Know there is a walk-through when you download the game but mostly you got it right you need all for afternoon scenes all four but you also have to find her panties think it’s on the 6th day in one of the forest trees and return it to her ask for a hand job in return

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Know there is a walk-through when you download the game but mostly you got it right you need all for afternoon scenes all four but you also have to find her panties think it’s on the 6th day in one of the forest trees and return it to her ask for a hand job in return
You don't need it to be a specific day to get the panties though it needs to be after getting two points with Eli before you hand them in. I did do it day 6 when I did it in the walkthrough. Here's the Eli excerpt for ease of access:
Eli's Ending:
You'll need to get all of the following fetishes: Piss drinking, Foot Worship,
Ballbusting, Facesitting, and Farting. You'll need to get the purple panties
and return them to Eli after having already done two of her free time events
asking for a handjob as a reward. You need to do all of her four free time
events along with the handjob to get all 5 points needed to get her ending.
Possible Route:
Day 1: Get closer when given the option with Yuri giving you Fart Fetish. At
night, drink from Clair's toilet giving you Piss Drinking.
Day 2: Do Alex's first event. If not already earned, drink to get Piss Drinking.
In the afternoon, do Eli's piss event.
Day 3: Lick some feet to get Foot Worship.
Day 4: Do Alex's second event to get Ballbusting. Say nice to pick up
Facesitting as well. In the afternoon, do Ballbusting with Eli.
Day 5: Assuming you don't need anymore fetishes, doesn't matter.
Day 6: Grab Eli's panties from the Eastern center of the forest. Go to Eli's
house in the morning and talk to her. Ask about the panties, a handjob. Do
anything to pass to afternoon and do feet fun with Eli.
Day 7: Do anything.
Day 8: Pass to afternoon and get the final point with Eli, facefarting.
Day 9: Go to Tricia's house, click by her bed as always and enjoy the ending.

Reactions: Flooper

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you so much, I was just missing the panties then ^_^ I'll do this scene when I start the game back up <3

Malvazar

Jun 25, 2021
Love the game.

(Not a big fan of getting kidnapped against my will. and didn't really like the dream much, mostly because of the realistic faces didn't match the rest of the game style. I also couldn't spot the connection to the rest of the game.)

I love the human toilet route with dede and the piss drinking with kylie great content. Wasn't as fussed on yuri route she was too considerate and caring for me, but that's just matter of personal taste really. Haven't tried the others yet, but maid route looks like it might be interesting.

I felt that the sprites could've matched the dialogue better in some scenes. It felt like you were constrained by the limited assets a little.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Love the game.

(Not a big fan of getting kidnapped against my will. and didn't really like the dream much, mostly because of the realistic faces didn't match the rest of the game style. I also couldn't spot the connection to the rest of the game.)
It's supposed to be a crossover with another game Second Class. I usually skip it in my runs too.

Mar 28, 2022
View attachment 1387867

Overview:
John is a down on his luck virgin who one day finds himself teleported into a small village inside the world of magic girls. They look like humans but are superior physically, mentally, and of course, magically. They are almost universally dominant sexually. John is given the simple task of getting to know the girls and deciding on one of them to become her familiar, the beloved servant of a magic girl. Familiarship is put in place by having sex before "the altar" giving them both the ability to leave the otherwise inescapable village.

Check out my new game too: Ai Shield

Thread Updated: 2021-09-09
Release Date: 2020-09-09
Developer: volbells -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
hi volbells is there any fimilar games like this

Sep 24, 2019
For those of you who enjoyed Magic Femdom, my next game, Ai Shield, is now in beta on my Patreon. The public version should be out within a couple of weeks, so look forward to it! Some notes: the game will have more art than MF did, the game is slightly softer with no scat and such, and the game is more of a linear story with focus on just one girl but does have choices like the gender of the mc, dialogue options, and options of how you approach problems.
Nooo that's a shame, I really liked the more hard fetishes you had in this game. So Ai Shield has no hard fetishes, but are there plans on adding routes that could lead to those in the future on this game or maybe have it in a project after Ai Shield?

Also Edit:
It's so sad that there's no scat in the next game. I hope there will be a lot of farts and smell play. I hope you cheer up.
+1111

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nooo that's a shame, I really liked the more hard fetishes you had in this game. So Ai Shield has no hard fetishes, but are there plans on adding routes that could lead to those in the future on this game or maybe have it in a project after Ai Shield?

Also Edit:

+1111
There's still pee, farts, and more. Just not scat and whipping pretty much. Likely, scat in future games when it comes to that

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
How to avoid the ending with Tricia? I keep getting kidnapped by her leading to a bad ending.
Do each playthrough for 1 girl only. You need to do all events with a girl for her to intervene and allow her ending. Don't just skip time, always look for that girl and do her stuff. Take note that some events are started by other girls (like Kylie sends you Claire). And there are endings for gathering all collectibles of a kind.

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
I was saving eli's ending for last because I thought it was going to be the best ending, but nope, you literally get blue balled and has the worst ending in the whole game. She also had the hardest ending to obtain, and all my efforts felt like it was being ntr'd by some random dooshbag named richard. She did so much for richard and barely does anything for me. All the hints you were giving us hope that she would get past richard and start loving us amounted to nothing, but a fart in the face as an ending.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes