Deore

Aug 17, 2019
The non giveaway answer is read what's on the statue in the room, keep in mind there are five pieces: the four pillars and the seal in the middle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
didnt understand or didnt work, i lighted up 2 pillars and 2 pillars and i step in the middle nothing happens

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How avoidable is the farting content? It's really not my cup of tea, and if there's no way to avoid all content then I'll have to pass on this one. It looks like a fantastic game though.
You only get the more extreme content like that if you pick the less obedient options, it's a punishment. It's 100% avoidable, just one scene you can avoid by picking the right option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You mean they aren't in the game yet?
No, you WILL see them in the game as in you will regardless of the choices you make, they are already in the game
Edit: Changed wording now

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I'm really fond of the the art, though things went from 0 to 100

I had no issue with the puzzles so far, though if those puzzles are gonna be required to progress main story you might want to give a few more hints, cause theres always those who want to faceroll gameplay for the scenes.

Also a little something i found, when the door appear you can walk inside the edges of it.
door1.jpg

Best of luck with your game~

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm really fond of the the art, though things went from 0 to 100

I had no issue with the puzzles so far, though if those puzzles are gonna be required to progress main story you might want to give a few more hints, cause theres always those who want to faceroll gameplay for the scenes.

Also a little something i found, when the door appear you can walk inside the edges of it.
View attachment 1475739

Best of luck with your game~
Thanks for the report. Not sure what you mean went from 0 to 100?

Reactions: Lyem

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

I hope this fixes the difficulties some of you are having with the puzzles.
Changelog:
-Added hints over time to the first puzzle
-Shortened the length of time to receive hints on the second puzzle
-Made the final hint of the second puzzle more blatant about the solution
-Added a note during the first scene letting the player know the backlog key, skip key, and save key
-Added a 100 frame pause before making a choice so you don't accidentally pick one.
-Stopped you from being able to walk up the side of a door.

Reactions: Shoopster and ustar

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
" Can you tame her into a helpful ally or will she be the one taming you? "
She immediately makes you her servant... and if you choose not to beg she just slaps you once and you end up getting pissed on. Not sure how much choice matters here

Reactions: Eicosa

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
" Can you tame her into a helpful ally or will she be the one taming you? "
She immediately makes you her servant... and if you choose not to beg she just slaps you once and you end up getting pissed on. Not sure how much choice matters here
She could still become a helpful ally even if you're under her. "choice making including whether you just take the heroine's domineering or try to fight back and get bullied even harder. There is no dominant route, you can only choose what kind of person you are and influence how you're treated." The choices affect how harsh she is, but yes this is a femdom game no matter what, so if that's not your thing, it's not for you. Thanks for trying it out either way.

Reactions: hockeyer

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I enjoyed this. It's a decent start. Both the art and puzzles were enjoyable to me - though I think the artist could improve proportions by tracing/sketching more liberally. No shame in it.

I would however levy the criticism that I believe the pace is too fast. Ai jumps straight into pretty extreme demands/actions towards MC. I believe a slower burn would better fit this game. Because the MC is a stalwart hero, and would refuse any demand too extreme, Ai should instead work to slowly undermine them. A game-play loop where Ai made progressive demands/tricks to get MC to be her servant, and then eventually slave would be very interesting imo. I think if you jump straight to the end-game content we'll be left with less to look forward to. As an example - instead of the MC immediately agreeing to be her slave at the start of the game, instead have them originally agree to be her servant, and then later have her extract the more extreme promise of being her slave.

In the end I'm sure whatever you produce will be great. Just my two cents!

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I enjoyed this. It's a decent start. Both the art and puzzles were enjoyable to me - though I think the artist could improve proportions by tracing/sketching more liberally. No shame in it.

I would however levy the criticism that I believe the pace is too fast. Ai jumps straight into pretty extreme demands/actions towards MC. I believe a slower burn would better fit this game. Because the MC is a stalwart hero, and would refuse any demand too extreme, Ai should instead work to slowly undermine them. A game-play loop where Ai made progressive demands/tricks to get MC to be her servant, and then eventually slave would be very interesting imo. I think if you jump straight to the end-game content we'll be left with less to look forward to. As an example - instead of the MC immediately agreeing to be her slave at the start of the game, instead have them originally agree to be her servant, and then later have her extract the more extreme promise of being her slave.

In the end I'm sure whatever you produce will be great. Just my two cents!
Thanks for the feedback. It was partly your feedback on MF that had me go for a non-broken/non-overtly submissive mc from the start in this one. I'll see what I can do as far as small text changes like the servant\slave thing and such without removing entire scenes. I think what I have planned will present some significant motion from the beginning to the end though.

Reactions: Fyo
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes