volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The puzzles were a little bit hard because it was not very clear what they asked of you as a player and inevitably you would grind wrong combinations to find the right one - I'm all in favor of more difficult puzzles than these ones, but they should contain some kind of riddle, pattern, mechanism or a combination of all those things that the player can figure out on their own, as opposed to just encouraging blind trial and error. That's my 2 cents on the puzzles - if you want to keep implementing puzzles by all means you can make them much harder, but try to make them more logical and less reliant on blind grinding!

As for the game, the little content there is so far is great - thanks Volbells! Really looking forward to defeating the demon lord to steal their power only to become AI's slave, restore her dynasty and make her the new spoiled authoritarian God-Empress of the land! :sneaky: Honestly I like the premise of this game even more than Magic Femdom, and it's got a really promising start, so congrats for making yet another little femdom/lezdom jewel and l'm eagerly looking forward to your next update! Cheers!
Well, my intention wasn't for you to need to do trial and error, though the possibility to do so is intentional with the game telling you what the mechanism is to the puzzle after solving it should you do so without understanding why it worked. There are riddles on the statues of both puzzles. I'll give my thought process to them at least. I'm certainly open to the possibility I'm very bad at making puzzles :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that was my logic behind the puzzles whether it was sound or not :p Thanks for playing and enjoying the game!

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Interesting start and more femdom is always welcome. Was a bit weirded out by her becoming a shield though.o_O Her being a powerful healer and magic user, using him as her tank like support, would have been more to my taste.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Well, my intention wasn't for you to need to do trial and error, though the possibility to do so is intentional with the game telling you what the mechanism is to the puzzle after solving it should you do so without understanding why it worked. There are riddles on the statues of both puzzles. I'll give my thought process to them at least. I'm certainly open to the possibility I'm very bad at making puzzles :p

Anyway, that was my logic behind the puzzles whether it was sound or not :p Thanks for playing and enjoying the game!
No - that makes a decent amount of sense so sorry for complaining about this. I did read the riddles but I think for some reason I failed to activate the seal in the middle the first time so then I kept trying all possible mathematical combinations of pressing 3 of the collumns (cause I thought the "seal" might activate by default for the first 2 when I get them right, and I noticed it only gets reset to 0 when you activate the 3rd), and because of this I've probably spent an ungodly-long amount of time on the first puzzle! :LOL: The second one actually worked much faster once I learned the mechanism, even though it should've obviously been more difficult - my 2 cents on the puzzle question you asked is that you can definitely do harder types of puzzles going forward (I only got stuck on the first one because of a mistake of mine), but preferably include more clues/riddles as to how the player should solve them, as just figuring the order of the first 2 items out of 4, then sealing them, rinse and repeat, is not that challenging or thought-stimulating. Anyway, the content is definitely great so far, I love Ai's personality and really looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: volbells

nicetoderp

Nov 3, 2020
Really enjoyed the game so far. The puzzle isn't Actually too hard thankfully, wonder if they'll be romance in this though.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Happy new year volbells ! I'm not a patron yet as I tend to usually wait for at least the second release of a game before I pledge, but I think yours is one of the most promising femdom projects at the moment and I noticed you last posted on patreon on the 15th of December asking whether people want a quicker release or a longer, slower one. In light of the poll having probably ended by now, when do you think would be a reasonable time to expect the 2nd version to come out? Cheers and all the best to you!

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Happy new year volbells ! I'm not a patron yet as I tend to usually wait for at least the second release of a game before I pledge, but I think yours is one of the most promising femdom projects at the moment and I noticed you last posted on patreon on the 15th of December asking whether people want a quicker release or a longer, slower one. In light of the poll having probably ended by now, when do you think would be a reasonable time to expect the 2nd version to come out? Cheers and all the best to you!
I make a rule not to predict release times, just announce them when they're virtually guaranteed. Honesty is the number one thing I try to keep between me and players. Everything always takes longer than you expect even if you know it's going to take longer than you expect. Also, I'm pretty sick right now, so I extra don't know.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I make a rule not to predict release times, just announce them when they're virtually guaranteed. Honesty is the number one thing I try to keep between me and players. Everything always takes longer than you expect even if you know it's going to take longer than you expect. Also, I'm pretty sick right now, so I extra don't know.
Sorry to hear about your sickness *Passes you an antidote through the screen*

I hope you get well soon Volbells.

OSaV

Aug 26, 2020
This is absolutely adorable! I love how lovable and affectionate yet meanly debasing she is.

I agree that the pacing was unexpectedly fast (it caught me off guard as well), but that was pretty hot in its own way. I do hope that MC will maintain at least some level of autonomy throughout the story, as it's personally more enjoyable when a sub has a will of their own and doesn't immediately jump to jacking off at any instance of humiliation received haha.

I loved how long and drawn out the scenes are, really allows them to sink in and that's pretty rare as well.

I also enjoyed the puzzles.

Happy to see you continue make games, only issue for me was the licking sound was awful.
I do share this opinion though, I really wish there was an option to disable it as it's quite disturbing.

Anyway, I hope this will go on for a while because I really like the unique premise and Ai's character.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This is more than fair - thanks for the reply and speedy recovery to you! Had a busy week myself so I've only seen your post now, but it's appreciated and I'm looking forward to your next release whenever it comes out!

andrix_NoelzZz

Jan 7, 2021
I ran into a problem, instead of some sprites, I have a black rectangle on the screen. for example, at the beginning of the game, what is shown in the third screenshot is not displayed for me. Anyone faced the same problem?

FlyingFrogs

Jul 13, 2018
I'm liking this game a lot so far. The story, which rises above the excuse plots seen in a lot of H-games, lends the characters more weight, and the focus on a single pair of characters allows for meaningful relationship development in Act One alone. A strong narrative and dynamic make the sex scenes really pop. (It also helps that they center on physical and mental kinks I enjoy, like watersports, facesitting, body worship, the master/slave dynamic, and verbal abuse. Brat Mode is great too, since I prefer unwilling protagonists.) Looking forward to the rest!

Oh, one thing: I find the pink-on-pink text a bit annoying to read. Coloring Ai's text makes sense, but I'd appreciate an option to make the textbox purple, blue, or some other color that won't cause problems with either white or pink. Sorry if you've already heard that a million times!

FlyingFrogs

Jul 13, 2018
This game is off to an awesome start. Here's hoping that the MC can learn to
That would be something. I can imagine how that might go if they stopped for a drink somewhere:

HERO: "Waitress, I'll have a beer."
AI: "—No, Ai's slave will not. But since he's so desperate to be included, bring him an empty mug. Ai will pour him something tall, amber, and frothy, all right..."

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes