mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Act 2 Changelog:
You'll need to restart the game due to fundamental changes.
-Act 2 includes about 6~ new potential h scenes and 2 distinct CGs with alternate (Not all h scenes can be achieved in one run)
-The first Elder's Pet tier Character/scene appears
-Some tilesets and characters were altered to help with the tone
-The textbox color was changed to contrast more with Ai's text
-The licking sound was replaced
-Some variables were added to Act 1
The textbox color is Great, can you do the same to Magic Femdom as well please

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nice update. Thoughts:
  • After both scenes in Act 1 had CGs, it was kind of disappointing that only the last scene did in Act 2. I get why—all the other scenes involve additional, portrait-less characters—but the feeling remains
  • Speaking of, the larger cast made this act feel somewhat unfocused compared to the first. More than anything, I'm here for Ai, and while all the scenes involve her in some capacity, she only stars in the one at the end
  • Ai bullying you for asking for hints is extremely cute
  • Because seeing Act 2's obedient-route scene requires you to be obedient from the start of Act 1, and Act 2 can't import saves from the original release of Act 1, seeing both scenes requires a player who starts with the 'disobedient' route to replay the whole game twice. That's not a big deal (if you skip text, the game is very short) but if this convergence of save incompatibility and strict scene requirements continues, it'll become more annoying with each successive act
  • Can't believe I have to wait for Act 3 for the hero to become Ai's toilet :( — but seriously, I'm liking the slow development of their relationship, and the review at the end communicates it well
Yeah, that's understandable, but with act 2 being the intro to the town it felt kind of necessary to branch out the h scenes and everything more like that with all the different characters being introduced. Act 3 will be more focused on Ai though.

I'm definitely hoping it won't be necessary to restart again in future updates. I don't anticipate as major changes going forward, but we'll see where it goes.

Reactions: FlyingFrogs

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Question how big is the urantion content I'm not a big fan of that.
There are two urination scenes so far, both are avoidable. Act obedient to Ai and don't agree to do the scene with the two people next to a hole in the outskirts of town in order to avoid them. They're both golden shower scenes, not drinking if that makes a difference.

Jul 30, 2017
There are two urination scenes so far, both are avoidable. Act obedient to Ai and don't agree to do the scene with the two people next to a hole in the outskirts of town in order to avoid them. They're both golden shower scenes, not drinking if that makes a difference.
As a fan of warm, fresh lady-tea, will there be some (optional?) drinking content? Magical Femdom had some really hot ones. You are very talented at writing compelling scenes.

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
As a fan of warm, fresh lady-tea, will there be some (optional?) drinking content? Magical Femdom had some really hot ones. You are very talented at writing compelling scenes.
In future acts, yes, avoidable ones

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
Are there trampling scenes? Even if they are just texted it's fair enough. I'm 100% into feet, does it worth it to try this game or it concerns femdom in general and less feet stuff?

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
Are there trampling scenes? Even if they are just texted it's fair enough. I'm 100% into feet, does it worth it to try this game or it concerns femdom in general and less feet stuff?
And also what about magic femdom, the previous game of the dev? Does it worth it to play for a feet fan like me?

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
They're both general femdom games but have foot stuff in them. Jubilee in Magic Femdom has feet as a primary focus. Ai Shield has a foot licking and a foot massaging scene and is more linear than Magic Femdom.

Reactions: Tkl27
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes